Ukraine (sorry?)

• Thread starter marshallH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

venndi

Reaction score
Hi

I'm against the wars, like every normal people, but in this situation russians are right. What the hell want the ukrains with 10 millon russian citizen? In europe a few times happend this situation, the end will be always the same..., now the russians will "get" their land. Sending people to death is abnormal, I mean this on ukrain governmant...they also know, that they lost these land, where russians live. Sad that ukrain government send twice as much hungarian, polish citizen (soldier) into the war, than ukrain citizens.
This chauvinist politic is not new in Ukraine... not a big surprise that russians won't live together with these chauvinists. If were a national government in Hungary and in Poland, the parts where live these minorities, would also separated, and join to Hungary and Poland.

oversteve

Reaction score
Hi

I'm against the wars, like every normal people, but in this situation russians are right. What the hell want the ukrains with 10 millon russian citizen? In europe a few times happend this situation, the end will be always the same..., now the russians will "get" their land. Sending people to death is abnormal, I mean this on ukrain governmant...they also know, that they lost these land, where russians live. Sad that ukrain government send twice as much hungarian, polish citizen (soldier) into the war, than ukrain citizens.
This chauvinist politic is not new in Ukraine... not a big surprise that russians won't live together with these chauvinists. If were a national government in Hungary and in Poland, the parts where live these minorities, would also separated, and join to Hungary and Poland.

There is no opression for the national minorities in Ukraine as the Russian media presents it. I already claimed it myself a few times here - I'm native Russian but I live all my life in the region of Western Ukraine that is supposed to be intolerant to the Russian speaking people and at the same time I use Russian almost 90% of time without any issues, there are even Russian schools in here.

It's a shame you can't read Russian forums and social networks where they are getting proud of their aggresion policy, calling to bomb all the "fashists" with nuclear weapons (btw accroding to them "fashists" are not only in Ukraine but in EU and in US aswell), claiming they will reach Berlin on their tanks within few days and other crazy stuff. They continiously blame US and Obama for they are living in deep sh*t and try to do nothing about it. At the same time they are highly dependent on the Western technologies and goods :nuts:

Also what are the Ukrainian government and army men doing? They are basically fighting on their native land against the invasion from the neighbouring country and suppresing the terrorists - is it wrong? I guess it's something wrong with the ones who can't see it.

Sumsar

Reaction score
It's a shame you can't read Russian forums and social networks where they are getting proud of their aggresion policy, calling to bomb all the "fashists" with nuclear weapons (btw accroding to them "fashists" are not only in Ukraine but in EU and in US aswell), claiming they will reach Berlin on their tanks within few days and other crazy stuff. They continiously blame US and Obama for they are living in deep sh*t and try to do nothing about it. At the same time they are highly dependent on the Western technologies and goods :nuts:

Yeah it is pretty crazy that in the competetion "who can manipulate their own population the most" russian media in general seems to be winning over FOX news.

When you get to the level of manipulation where even Joseph Goebbels would say "Wow, how did you do that?" it is pretty ....ed up!

Andrew Romanov

Reaction score
They continiously blame US and Obama for they are living in deep sh*t and try to do nothing about it.
And the only thing you can do is tell .... about my country and blame it for everything on American forum. LOL
We're doing pretty much fine, relax. Not going to eat anyone.

Also what are the Ukrainian government and army men doing? They are basically fighting on their native land against the invasion from the neighbouring country and suppresing the terrorists - is it wrong? I guess it's something wrong with the ones who can't see it.
Meanwhile there are like 10000(some people consider this number to be like 50000) of Ukranian people are dead.. Men, Women, children.. Pretty sad actually.
Ukraine still trades with Russia, your president still have its chocolate factory in Russia, the "friendship and cooperation" treaty between our countries works. I've already met a couple of Ukrainian refugees who decided to live in my town telling me horrible things about this war and your brave soldiers...
And Russians don't even now that they are in the state of war. Level of propaganda: "North Korean". Ahahahahahaha.

Maybe you can go and try to suppress the "terrorists" yourself instead of talking BS? Shouldn't you be in the army now? Go kill some more people, terrorist's kids maybe, you seem to like it.

oversteve

Reaction score
And the only thing you can do is tell .... about my country and blame it for everything on American forum. LOL
We're doing pretty much fine, relax. Not going to eat anyone.
Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming everything on Russia I'm just giving an overview of that crazy hysteria going on in Russian community that people here can't get due to not knowing Russian language. Just one vivid example is praising Stalin by your folks like a great and wise leader considering he's the one to blame for starting WW2 on par with Hitler and millions of cassualties even among Russian people. What about mixing commies and religious content? And please don't forget who started it all invading the Crimea.

Meanwhile there are like 10000(some people consider this number to be like 50000) of Ukranian people are dead.. Men, Women, children.. Pretty sad actually.
Ukraine still trades with Russia, your president still have its chocolate factory in Russia, the "friendship and cooperation" treaty between our countries works. I've already met a couple of Ukrainian refugees who decided to live in my town telling me horrible things about this war and your brave soldiers...
And Russians don't even now that they are in the state of war. Level of propaganda: "North Korean". Ahahahahahaha.
Like in every conflict there casualties unfortunately. Considering how many "volunteers" come from lower layers of Russian society to fight that are used as cannon fodder these numbers might be very true. Again a vivid example - news from few days ago about a recruiting camp right in the Russian prison during the amnesty of 60000 prisoners :scratch:
And as I mentioned it many times here our current leaders are far from being perfect, there are still many thing we need to change, especially those politics highly dependant on connections with Russia but first we try to do it the civilized way and not through the immediate repressions and public executions. If you consider the trading between out countries - yep, it wasn't totally terminated but the trading amounts already went down 3-4 times considering the numbers of 2013-2014 also the trading is not regulated by government in our country and those numbers are heavily incluenced by private enterpreneurs.
As to the refugees they try to flee to the places where they will adopt easilly, for example some have relatives or close frineds ready to help here or there. Many people moved to the West or center of Ukraine, some moved to EU and even to US or Canada. Some are praising the terrorists others are bashing them so it's just a matter of their experience and propaganda influence.

Maybe you can go and try to suppress the "terrorists" yourself instead of talking BS? Shouldn't you be in the army now? Go kill some more people, terrorist's kids maybe, you seem to like it.
Well that's an argument on a level of an elementary school :lol: and btw it clearly shows that aggresive mentality so typical for Russians. Not all the people are natural born fighters. So instead of being a bad soldier I'd rather do what I can do well to earn the funds and spend them on the means like bulletproof wests or night vision goggles that can be of help to those who are good with weapons.

oversteve

Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty crazy that in the competetion "who can manipulate their own population the most" russian media in general seems to be winning over FOX news.

When you get to the level of manipulation where even Joseph Goebbels would say "Wow, how did you do that?" it is pretty ....ed up!

Can't say anything about fox but if you take some euronews or bbc as a base then Russian channels have no one to match :lol: Just imagine watching news on average lasting 20 minutes, 15 minutes of them about what happens in Ukraine, 2-3 mins are about sport, some commecrials and the rest are about Russia like there's nothing happening in their country at all :lol:

Andrew Romanov

Reaction score
he's the one to blame for starting WW2 on par with Hitler and millions of cassualties even among Russian people.
You should really educate yourself on WW2 history. It's just part of the picture.
And please don't forget who started it all invading the Crimea.
It's all started with the government overthrow using foreign funding. That's why Crimea happened.
Like in every conflict there casualties unfortunately.
Thousands of casualties. And you personally supported it. Holy f*ck.
We try to do it the civilized way and not through the immediate repressions and public executions.
Ahahahaha, again. You have a website with names and addresses of people who are suspected of separatism. Some of them are dead already. And this is supported on the government level.
Some are praising the terrorists others are bashing them so it's just a matter of their experience and propaganda influence.
Some praising it's like one third of your country.
that aggresive mentality so typical for Russians.
I'm calling to stop the fight and negotiate with your own(well, ex-own already) citizens and I'm agressive... Pretty twisted logic.
Not all the people are natural born fighters.
Sure you're not. It's so easy to kill people by other's hands.

Your new government is a joke, they managed to lost everything in a matter of one year. Way to go. Looks like by the end of this thread Ukraine will be split between Poland and Russia. The greatest achievement of the "revolution".

oversteve

Reaction score
You should really educate yourself on WW2 history. It's just part of the picture.
If you learn it by Soviet Russian educational books then maybe yes, but unfortunately there is more to it. At least try to read a little about Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and what happened a week after it was signed.

It's all started with the government overthrow using foreign funding. That's why Crimea happened.
You're 100% sure of that funding or it's just another piece of your propaganda?
Crimea issues started after the Russian troops began dispatching all over the peninsula from their base during that instability period, even your president confirmed it in his speech a few times already.

Thousands of casualties. And you personally supported it. Holy f*ck.
I personaly support fighting against separatism and against the invasion from the neighbouring country. I guess it's not normal for people living in Ukraine to go all out with the flags of Russia bashing their homeland with the calls to mr. Huilo (aka Putin) to invade their country. So that you know every normal country has the punishment for state treason.

Ahahahaha, again. You have a website with names and addresses of people who are suspected of separatism. Some of them are dead already. And this is supported on the government level.
That's exactly what I said in the previous quote - separatists' actions should be punished, it's perfectly normal experience. Also bear in mind that if we are figting the locals involved in criminal affairs then in Russia there are similar sites dealing with the members of Ukrainian platoons which are citizenz of a different country :nuts:

Some praising it's like one third of your country.
That's a bit exagerated. Just look at the results of the last Parliament elections and sum up the results of commies and region party and you'll get an approximate result - 6-7% or so

I'm calling to stop the fight and negotiate with your own(well, ex-own already) citizens and I'm agressive... Pretty twisted logic.
And who the hell are you to request us stop fighting being a resident of the country-aggressor. Seems to me your logic is a bit twisted :nuts:

Sure you're not. It's so easy to kill people by other's hands.
Yep, I'm not an army men by all means but I do my best to support those who can fight

Your new government is a joke, they managed to lost everything in a matter of one year. Way to go. Looks like by the end of this thread Ukraine will be split between Poland and Russia. The greatest achievement of the "revolution".
I don't know how many times I need to repeat that I'm not praising our goevernment in any way so that you can get it :wallbash: Also do you expect a country to turn into prosperity within a year being in a continuos state of war? :scratch:

Andrew Romanov

Reaction score
If you learn it by Soviet Russian educational books then maybe yes, but unfortunately there is more to it. At least try to read a little about Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and what happened a week after it was signed.
I'm talking about real historical documents you don't have a clue about. There were many things to take into account before that pact was signed.
That's exactly what I said in the previous quote - separatists' actions should be punished, it's perfectly normal experience.

Publishing people's private information without a trial is normal??? And after that some radicals come to their homes and murder them. Trial is not needed anymore, cool.
Such a democracy. And you expect someone to vote in these circumstances? It's so easy to end up being in separatists list nowadays.
Say goodbuy to your country then if you think punishing people for their different opinion is acceptable. All they wanted was a chance to rule on their own land. Not separate from Ukraine. And they got bombs on their heads. They won't forgive. God, this is so so stupid. Invisible Russian army becomes an excuse to kill people who do not accept the new fake government's will. And some dumbasses still support this after so many victims.

Yep, I'm not an army men by all means but I do my best to support those who can fight.

You're just a coward. There were 5 or 6 mobilizations. And still you're not 'protecting' your homeland. Like I said, it's so easy to support violence sitting on the other side of the screen.

End of story.

oversteve

Reaction score
I'm talking about real historical documents you don't have a clue about. There were many things to take into account before that pact was signed.
Well then I'm all ears, please present your point of view :)

Publishing people's private information without a trial is normal??? And after that some radicals come to their homes and murder them. Trial is not needed anymore, cool.
Such a democracy. And you expect someone to vote in these circumstances? It's so easy to end up being in separatists list nowadays.
Say goodbuy to your country then if you think punishing people for their different opinion is acceptable.
Isn't a mass of recorded videos and non manipulated images where you clearly see the "victim" doing something beyond the law not enough as a proof? Also these databases are a representation of the members of the terrorists' platoons involved in mass murder and not the common people.
Somehow these 6-7% voted for the opposition without bearing any consequences for them. I understand that it's hard to accept that not that many people after all want to get into that deep sh*t called Russia but it's the way it is.
Also is it a sarcasm? You're telling me something about democracy being a citizen of an Imperialistic country :nuts:
I'd rather say good bye to Russia.

All they wanted was a chance to rule on their own land. Not separate from Ukraine. And they got bombs on their heads. They won't forgive. God, this is so so stupid. Invisible Russian army becomes an excuse to kill people who do not accept the new fake government's will. And some dumbasses still support this after so many victims.
Not separate from Ukraine you say? So running with the tri-color rags called flag of Russia, calling for Putin troops to invade, for Russia to adopt the Ukrainian territories is not a representation of separatism? Excuse me dear sir but you're doing something wrong.

You're just a coward. There were 5 or 6 mobilizations. And still you're not 'protecting' your homeland. Like I said, it's so easy to support violence sitting on the other side of the screen.
Please bear to read what I have written in my previous posts. I'm not responsible for you not being able to understand it.

Andrew Romanov

Reaction score
Well then I'm all ears, please present your point of view :)
For example you can read about Munich Agreement.

not the common people.
22500 according to some sources. 22500 terrorists in this database. Mmmmkay. Burn them all like radicals did in Odessa! No trial needed, they are guilty.

You're telling me something about democracy being a citizen of an Imperialistic country :nuts:
At least I don't pretend to live in democratic country. You can read the other thread here about the US being an oligarchy. So what? It's not a surprise.

that deep sh*t called Russia.
running with the tri-color rags
Amazing respect to the country that was sponsoring your dying economy all these years. And ignorance about our current standarts of living.

I'd rather say good bye to Russia.

No one is holding your hand. We don't need beggars. Just leave Donbass and probably couple of other regions that will join it. People are waiting.

Not separate from Ukraine you say? So running with the tri-color rags called flag of Russia, calling for Putin troops to invade, for Russia to adopt the Ukrainian territories is not a representation of separatism?
There were no calls for Russian troops when all of this started. Check your facts and dates.
Also, is jumping with the US and EU flags on Maidan any different? And obviously your government is under control of the US now. Enlighten me who the real separatists are?

oversteve

Reaction score
For example you can read about Munich Agreement.
I know what's Munich Agreement is about. Btw don't you find current actions of Russia similar to what Germany was doing in 38?:wavey: And you have the balls to claim us Nazis
I'm speaking about the events that marked the start of WW2, not the ones that led to them - German invasion to Poland followed by the Russian invasion 2 weeks later.

22500 according to some sources. 22500 terrorists. Mmmmkay. Burn them all like radicals did in Odessa!
Why read some sources? It's public, you can visit and check it yourslef. Also part of that list are guys comming from Russia, the gastarbeiters :lol:

At least I don't pretend to live in democratic country. You can read the other thread here about the US being an oligarchy. So what? It's not a surprise.
I'm not pretending by any means, it's just that you somehow you see me pretending it with your twisted ways.

Amazing respect to the country that was sponsoring your dying economy all these years. And ignorance about our current standarts of living.
Sponsoring our economy? Don't make me laugh. Rather destroing our economy especially the last few years starting from around 2010.

No one is holding your hand. We don't need beggars. Just leave Donbass and probably couple of other regions that will join it. People are waiting.
latest

Currently Putin demands that the region occupied by terrorist stays a part of Ukraine, fed and sponsored from Ukrainian budget but at the same time is kept under control of pro-Russian forces and have the right of veto on any decisions made by the rest regions. So basically he does what he wants and we have to pay for it. Screw him.

And probably what regions? Here's the nice image of "Novorossia" expectations in the top and reality in the bottom
img_53df6eab993f9.jpg

What people are waiting here for is for Russia to break up at last :hbang:

There were no calls for Russian troops when all of this started. Check your facts and dates.
Also, is jumping with the US and EU flags on Maidan any different? And obviously your government is under control of the US now. Enlighten me who the real separatists are?
Yep, there were no calls in Crimea, the Russian troops were already in there when it all started :lol:
However there were call to arms in Donbass, even if you try to watch your TV you can see it there.
Also don't you think that holding the EU flags trying to make the president sign a trade treaty with EU is a bit different from crying for Russia to invade the country and take part of it? No? Well, then I've got some bad news for you :spock:

Andrew Romanov

Reaction score
Just a bunch of stupid images as always with the new Ukranian God mr. Putin. This is trendy in your country. Poor people. The only thing Russia have for you is a pity. Have a good time destroying your nation. It wasn't that united anyway.

venndi

Reaction score
Oversteve: You had ask me "Also what are the Ukrainian government and army men doing?". Well, do you think it's okay, that your government send twice as much hungarian citizen, than ukrainians? Hungarians have nothing to do with this war. Also your government is chauvinist, and there are chauvinist attacks on hungarian minoritys, I know, but its not just now, its was earlier also.
What terrorists men, the NATO's soldiers who are now in Ukraine? But answer me, what the hell want Ukraine with 10 million russian citizen? If I'm not mistake, Crimea was a long time part of Russia, just Khrushchev give to Ukraine? Ukraine can nothing to do, these are lost teritories, they can just send people to death...

oversteve

Reaction score
Oversteve: You had ask me "Also what are the Ukrainian government and army men doing?". Well, do you think it's okay, that your government send twice as much hungarian citizen, than ukrainians? Hungarians have nothing to do with this war. Also your government is chauvinist, and there are chauvinist attacks on hungarian minoritys, I know, but its not just now, its was earlier also.
Where did you get that info about hungarians? Probably the only discrimination if you can call it so is that mobilization involves more people from rural areas then from big cities. Also considering that most of the Hungarians in Ukraine live only in one region it might be that the twisted statistics are true for some region or even subregion populated by hungarians. Also if there were chauvinistic attack on hungarian minorities EARLIER in which way the CURRENT government involved with them? I haven't heard of anything like that recently neither from news nor from friends who are representatives of the Hungarian minority whom I visit frequently since I live in the neigbouring region.
What terrorists men, the NATO's soldiers who are now in Ukraine? But answer me, what the hell want Ukraine with 10 million russian citizen?
Didn't get that question about NATO. How come they are terrorists if they don't participate in the fights and they come here officialy and participate in the training camps together with our forces in the Western regions of the country? On the other hand we have Russian "volounteers" passing the border where it is uncontrolled bringing more ammunitions and then participating in the fights against Ukrainian army. Ain't that called a terrorism?

About those 10 million Russians - it was 8 million in 2001 or 2002, now the population shrinked so I guess it should be around 7mil. Anyway why do you think all those people are offended in any way? Because TerroRussiaTV said so? Well, I'm a representative of that Russian minority and I have no problem living here. Same goes for the majority of Russian speaking community here.

If I'm not mistake, Crimea was a long time part of Russia, just Khrushchev give to Ukraine? Ukraine can nothing to do, these are lost teritories, they can just send people to death...
You should take a better look into history of Crimea to learn how it was, about Crimean Tatars annihilation and deportation by the Soviet Rejime, how it was populated by the Russians later. Btw same goes for our eastern regions.

And what Ukraine can do at the moment is not let those territories under terrorist's control expand at the same time building our army from scratch.

Latest posts