US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wrong use of "its". We can piss around with grammar policing all you like, it doesn't make your arguments coherent or meaningful.
Are you equating my omission of an apostrophe with the total botching of "their" vs "they've"? Very weak.

Point being, if you are going to act like you know it all and you are the "adult", then don't do stupid shit like that. Makes you look like an asshole.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
There's no sense in pretending that it's not a deflection, you wouldn't have engaged with the point anyway.
I'll engage to a point but you guys make a career out of moving goal posts.

ArtDecade

Barking Pumpkin
Reaction score
Are you equating my omission of an apostrophe / The total botching of "their" vs "they've" / Very weak!
Point being / If you are going to act like you know it all / And you are the "adult" then don't do stupid shit like that!
Makes you look like an asshole!

mrbungle-scottian.gif

TheDandy

Reaction score
Are you equating my omission of an apostrophe with the total botching of "their" vs "they've"? Very weak.

Point being, if you are going to act like you know it all and you are the "adult", then don't do stupid shit like that. Makes you look like an asshole.
It was "their" vs "they're" but ok. Don't even think about talking to anyone here about acting like you know it all and looking like an asshole when this is the type of nitpicking garbage you care about.

I'll engage to a point but you guys make a career out of moving goal posts.
Lol.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
I didn't make the elementary school level English error.
Yeah, wow. Incredible dunk from the "engineer" who doesn't understand basic graphs, calculus or statistics. Maybe you should have done an English degree and gone into publishing.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, wow. Incredible dunk from the "engineer" who doesn't understand basic graphs, calculus or statistics. Maybe you should have done an English degree and gone into publishing.

I probably make multiple times your income, apparently while not understanding any of those things. Life is good.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, it's come full circle again. Next will be about his sexual prowess
When people make condescending statements, that is the type of response they will receive. Don't be an asshat and you will not get the asshat response.

BigViolin

...---...
Reaction score
I gotta weigh in as someone who grew up in a small ag community and have worked in agriculture for going on three decades.

Shitty people do shitty things.

The truly shitty will brag about it.

This women in no way represents rural communities or the spirit of such. She represents the lazy, shitty, thoughtless opportunistic narcissism that doesn’t have anything to do with city vs country.

She’s a poser and a suck up.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
I actually was an animal rights activist for a while. (Until I couldn’t tolerate the vegans anymore)

Shooting puppies in the face is bad.

That better?