US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is a discussion forum, not a pissing contest forum. Generally, we've done a pretty good job discussing in the past, and if it's "everyone else in this thread" vs you, maybe it's not "everyone else in this thread." Worth giving some thought to. We actually managed to have a civil conversation for a hot minute there a few weeks back. :2c:
I'm always up for civil conversation when not being attacked for contrary points of view. This thread is a perfect example of politics these days. Each side is so dug in and hates the other so much that there can be no civility between sides. No exchange of ideas. No compromise. That's very sad for us as a civilization going forward.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
I'm always up for civil conversation when not being attacked for contrary points of view. This thread is a perfect example of politics these days. Each side is so dug in and hates the other so much that there can be no civility between sides. No exchange of ideas. No compromise. That's very sad for us as a civilization going forward.
That's not what's happening though.

You say things, people explain why you're wrong and then you dig your heels in and double down. We're putting out ideas, you're just not picking them up.

Where is the debate if any time someone challenges your views you take it as a personal attack?

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
How often does an amp in wall of amps get played. If I didn't have my Axe FX, I could probably live with a Mark V or VII for most styles.

I cycle through the 4 amps on my wall and take them all to gigs pretty frequently. My 76 deluxe reverb gets played a little less than the others mostly because I like my high gain. My 5th amp stays at my drummers house and gets played at practices

zappatton2

Reaction score
Man, every time I hear people say how much more "emotionally stable" men are compared to women, I scan the news for all those women "active shooters" and all those women holding weapons in menacing fashion at federal buildings, voting stations and male politicians homes and all those women trying to legislate control over men's bodies, hysterical that they can't dictate the lives of men they'd rather have exist only on their sexual and reproductive terms and whims, and I gotta agree; these ladies outta control, amiright?!!

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
I prefer the term ‘amp mountain’ over amp wall, but keeping them stacked like this lets me toss my FM9 in 4CM with any of them in seconds.

IMG_5809.jpeg

Don’t look too hard, though. I very clearly photoshopped this because I don’t make as much money as DrewH and his peepee is way bigger, so I cobbled this together to feel good about myself.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I prefer the term ‘amp mountain’ over amp wall, but keeping them stacked like this lets me toss my FM9 in 4CM with any of them in seconds.

View attachment 143168

Don’t look too hard, though. I very clearly photoshopped this because I don’t make as much money as DrewH and his peepee is way bigger, so I cobbled this together to feel good about myself.

Dat Orville :yum:

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Stop it everyone! All these pictures of guitar gear are going to scare drew away from the guitar forum!
You'd be shocked at how many guitars and amps have been in my possession over the last 32 years since I started playing. I can't even remember them all at this point.

Latest posts