Ventura/Stern 2016

• Thread starter davidengel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davidengel

Reaction score

So Jesse Ventura and Howard Stern want to run for President/Vice President of the United States, if we the people can get his name on the ballot in all 50 states and can guarantee him a spot in the debates.

What are your opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

celticelk

Reaction score
...on the theory that American politics has *already* reached a saturation point of absurdity, and so this is no more ridiculous a proposition than the existing major-party candidates?

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jesse Ventura is a tough one for me. The guy always brings up some points that I agree with, then runs with them to the point of being ridiculous. I think recently he was talking about an episode of his Conspiracy Theory show that started "suspiciously" disappearing from people's DVRs. :nuts:

Wrecklyss

Custom Speaker Cabinet Builder
Reaction score
If Ventura could debate any politician backed by a political party, i think he would have a legitimate shot. If this comes to fruition, it would be pretty exciting because congress would no longer be able to pull the same old shit. They would have to think about issues and make real, informed decisions.

jrg828

Dr. Breakfast
Reaction score
i was listening to this the other day off and on, didnt really get to hear alot on jesse, but howard as president would be a riot! XD but in all seriousness im sure he'de make better choices for this country than romney or obama

flint757

Reaction score
Stern as president....shoot me now. I hate that asshat. Then again not a fan of many politicians to begin with so what the hell, why not. :lol:

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
If I recall correctly, Romney is having a hard time selling his lack of tax return release. Stern didn't want to release his tax information when he was supposedly running for governor. I doubt Stern is now ready to do so....

And therefore, the run will never seriously happen.