Vik Duality 8 string run *CLOSED RUN*

• Thread starter JP Universe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vik
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hasn't Envoy been a thing for a while though? I've certainly seen them around on Reverb and eBay for at least a year or two. Never fully understood why, but just assumed he just has a portion of his business that is less likely to raise alarms

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know. Those early pics and the tagged location (California) check out as far as being when Falbo was harboring him when he first moved to the US.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hasn't Envoy been a thing for a while though? I've certainly seen them around on Reverb and eBay for at least a year or two. Never fully understood why, but just assumed he just has a portion of his business that is less likely to raise alarms
The previous stuff looked like one offs and variations of the Vik design, this is a straight up copy of his standard shape.

The last couple weeks have been teasing stuff like this and the body was seemingly the "big reveal"

Screenshot_20240408-221815-628.png

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Maybe vik said fuck it I’m too lazy to even pretend I’m gonna build these guitars anymore, here’s the rights to the shape and you pay me royalties

jco5055

Reaction score
he claims it's a "more streamline/affordable" version...if only he actually got someone else to build them (like a Fugijen situation) then they'd actually be available.

aWoodenShip

Reaction score
Maybe vik said fuck it I’m too lazy to even pretend I’m gonna build these guitars anymore, here’s the rights to the shape and you pay me royalties
Ooo what if he found an infinite money glitch where he just pays himself. Like that guy in Australia that sued himself for 300k and won.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
If Vik is actually trying to hide under Envoy Guitars then he really should have used a design that wasn't instantly recognisable as Vik. I assume it's just a legal loophole rather than rebranding.

Latest posts