Vildhjarta Tabs?

maulsl

Reaction score
found this

if it can help any of you!

Ya that's the video I used to tab it out. Unfortunately I'm not a Guitar Pro expert so ya it's sounds off, but if you're just lookin to learn the song, the notes are really all you need. After that it's cake. I've got the whole song down it's just such a pain in the ass putting it all into guitar pro so that it sounds right.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wuffle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been really getting into this band in the past month or so. I decided to tab out Shadow yesterday, those sweep chords might be a bit wrong but I think it should be solid otherwise.

Vildhjarta - Shadow.gp5

I don't really post here but I lurk often and get some great tabs, so I thought I'd give back to the community. :)

Edit: Forgot to change it, those 15-14 frets on the highest string should actually ring out with each other. So instead 15 on the highest, and 18 on the one bellow. My mistake!

Sikthness

Reaction score
If you want tabs for Masstaden, click the link in this guys video. He has awesome covers of most of the songs from the Cd as well, complete with spine snapping headbanging.

skykill3R

Reaction score
If you want tabs for Masstaden, click the link in this guys video. He has awesome covers of most of the songs from the Cd as well, complete with spine snapping headbanging.

I can't download the tabs from the site :( It says that the gp5 file could not be found... Can anyone post them here on the forum?

clems6belio

Djentlemens :)
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone knows in which Vildhjarta song can I found the first riff of this video ??

Sikthness

Reaction score
Its Eternal Golden Monk, but the production sounds shittier. I think, or its just a random similar riff that never made it. BUt i think its EGM.

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
I've been trying to learn Shadow today... Only had time to play for like 20 min this is all I got so far. as you can tell I SUCK ASS but im hoping to learn this whole song one day... can any one play this song all the way though and post a video? Or tabs? id LOVE to learn this whole song

tuning is G C F A# D# G# C

BE NICE, I KNOW I SUCK. :wub:

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
wow, pretty much none of that was on the album :(
Judging by alllllllll the demo songs and stuff I've heard from youtube and junk, I think they've got about 3 albums worth of material, for fucks sake Masstaden is a 16 track CD!

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
QUE?! The album i got only had 12 tracks on it. And those 2 riffs ( besides traces at like 50 seconds or whatever ) werent on the album. And like everything else wasnt either! :(