Vildhjarta Tabs?

Reaction score
Yo dudes, I've been working out "Deceit", and I've got up to 1:21 DOWN. Definitely my favorite on the album. Going to guitar pro it when I'm done, which should be pretty soon since it starts to repeat shortly after where I stopped (kind of, lol). Vildhjarta RULES.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
^Fuckin a :agreed:

May have been answered and I'm just a curious little fuckstick, anyone know what guitar/pups/amps they use? The fucking guitars are so bright... supernova in your face bright. Seriously :lol: Sounds like BKP Painkillers in an all maple guitar with stainless steel strings :scratch: Anyone know?

I believe they're playing Schecter Omen 7 stringers with Lundgren M7 pick ups... not sure on the gear but I know theres videos with them using POD xt/x3 live boards. also theres a video with the other guitarist playing an LTD with EMGs or somewut

Reaction score
Got "Deceit" down minus the part at 4:41. Will work that out today, then start GPing this business. Probably post later. :hbang::hbang::hbang:

Reaction score
Hey guys how can I put this GP file here? The first two minutes of "Deceit" has been pro'd, with drums. I'm going to keep tabbing, but I was wondering if any of you wanted to check the tab for errors. Stay metal. :kiss:

seanstephensen

Reaction score
anyone have that don't fail me now tab that I started? apparently I deleted it from mediafire and no longer have it on my computer. I'm ready to start transcribing it again and don't really want to start over

crimsonstare

Reaction score
did you ever manage to upload the 'Deceit' tab? I am in major need to learn that song.

SmokeyM1

Reaction score
:shred: Oh my gosh, This thread is so full of win I may just explode :scream:

I really hope you find time to finish your DON'T FAIL ME NOW LADY LUCK GP5 TAB! :hbang:

seanstephensen

Reaction score
:shred: Oh my gosh, This thread is so full of win I may just explode :scream:

I really hope you find time to finish your DON'T FAIL ME NOW LADY LUCK GP5 TAB! :hbang:

I'm really busy until the weekend of March 26th, hope to start working on it again then!