Walk as Chaos "Impasse" Video

• Thread starter drmosh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
video is so dope! I've been watching it for weeks waiting for him to get it out there. nice to see it out in the wild now

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littledoc

Go meat!
Reaction score
Holy shit! They totally nailed the video. :shred::hbang:

I've followed these guys on Facebook for a while now... really ready for more material. It's great to hear extreme metal that isn't dominated by screams and growls for a change.

HANIAK

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Anyone knows if there's gonna be a full album?

Sacha

Reaction score
Eh guyz! Thanks for posting, really glad people are digging this. It was a labour of love and director Doug Cook (Cook) really went balls out on it. Any questions or anything feel free! Cheerz. :hbang: :hbang:

PS we did a fun guitar only cut that will come out at some point as well!

Funleash

Reaction score
Saw this posted on Metalsucks. I was expecting it to be at least okay, but this is just so goddamn good. Can't wait to hear more from you guys!

TaylorMacPhail

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I did not know this existed, thanks for sharing dude, it's killer! I am personally a pretty big fan of Sacha Laskow (Walk as Chaos w/ letters rearrange obviii) and his unique take on the guitar; it's really futuristic stuff too, and he is the same in the band Divinity. The singer is superb as well; this is a good fix for my nerd music addiction :p I vote him and HevyDevy collab right naoooo

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
this is the sequel to Enditol pretty much. Same two guys, new band (project?) name

Sacha isn't in Divinity anymore though.

Latest posts