Want Youtube Music for my Videos

• Thread starter VBCheeseGrater
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
I'm getting more and more into making videos, mainly of RC cars, real cars, and as they said in Don't be a Menace..."all types of ill s***"

While i've done some of my own music, i don't have the time or patience to do it right at this stage. I'm asking for heavy but tasteful music from fellow SS.org members I can use to accompany my future youtube videos.

I'm not big, still learning, and I don't make money on this yet, and at first would only offer up the first 5 seconds of my videos stating "Today's music by: XXXXXX Hear more at: XXXXXX". The old "exposure" fraud, to put it bluntly. But it's a vehicle for your music at least, and you'll be helping to put decent music in this genre of video which seems to be dominated by techno-pop.

Preferences:
Instrumental music vs vocals
Guitar Driven
Heavy or Soft
Willing to offer my usage of the music for free, or perhaps i can help you in some way in return.

here's a sample of a couple of my recent videos

Let me know via message or in this thread if you can offer anything. If i use anything i will contact you first and again be sure to credit and link you in the video itself (not just in the bottom of description of something)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
If you end up liking my heavy-but-not-that-heavy music, feel free to use stuff (currently one song heh) on daybridgeghost.bandcamp.com. :)

Thanks much! I like it - unique AND good. Just downloaded and made a token contribution (seriously, it's nothing but had to offer something...now no one can ever tell you "you'll never make a dime with that music"). I just uploaded a video as i saw this, so the next one will have your soundtrack and credit - thanks again!

Reaction score
Thanks much! I like it - unique AND good. Just downloaded and made a token contribution (seriously, it's nothing but had to offer something...now no one can ever tell you "you'll never make a dime with that music"). I just uploaded a video as i saw this, so the next one will have your soundtrack and credit - thanks again!

Thanks for the compliment and donation! That's the first time I've made anything off music. :woot: