Website is super slow loading

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's been like that since last night for me also, but it seems It's a little faster now.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve noticed! It’s taking forever.

I’ll check back later if I can. In the meantime I’m not liking the looks of this Adolf Hitler guy we just elected. But hey how much damage could a guy with a silly mustache really do amirite?

Demiurge

Reaction score
Usually I'm on this site when my job's site is dragging. Strangely, no issues with the latter today so it was truly a Freaky Friday-Friday situation.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
yeah i noticed it was having issues starting last night. ngl there was a small part of me that thought "oh shit, is this it? is it just shut down now and i'll never get to keep in contact with these people again?"

now it's just like i'm mailing a letter to all of you guys, so much more personal!

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's been like that since last night for me also, but it seems It's a little faster now.

Ok I lied. That didn't last long. It's still all slow and crappy. Feels like I'm on dial-up.

yeah i noticed it was having issues starting last night. ngl there was a small part of me that thought "oh shit, is this it? is it just shut down now and i'll never get to keep in contact with these people again?"

now it's just like i'm mailing a letter to all of you guys, so much more personal!

Don't say it! What the hell am I gonna do for half the day every day now? :lol:

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been ass since yesterday. I thought admins throttled the site on my end cause I have ADHD so I'm faster than a dumpster squirrel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still slow on this side of the globe... more so 'cause I'm using a mobile net connection and at this place I don't have good signal...

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve noticed! It’s taking forever.

I’ll check back later if I can. In the meantime I’m not liking the looks of this Adolf Hitler guy we just elected. But hey how much damage could a guy with a silly mustache really do amirite?

Woo it took over 20 years for the page to load!!!

You won’t believe what happened in Germany since. 😔 Luckily I escaped and I’m in Dallas right now. It’s Nov 1963 and what could go wrong on a beautiful day like this is downtown Deeley Plaza.