What are yall doing to get into the HaLlOwEeN spirit?!?!

• Thread starter Gmork
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gmork

Reaction score
Like @p0ke said, Halloween is not a big thing in Finland. I still enjoy the season and always have, mostly because I have my birthday coming up in a few weeks. I usually don't do much until the last weekend of the month when I usually just buy some candy and watch some of my favorite horror movies like the Romero's Living Dead movies but I've been listening to a lot of TDWP's Zombie EP lately. Not only for its obvious horror theme but because it always reminds me of the carefree October of 2012 when I first listened to it and turned 18. :D

Also, dat Steinberger, holy shit. I hate both graphics and headlessness on guitars but that thing is truly an exception.
What is TDWP??

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Darchetype

Reaction score
Just moved into a new house, and the Halloween decorations have been the first things to come out. Gonna be a stupid-busy month so Nov. 1 will be here before I know it so I've gotta cram all the horror movies and autumn walks before all the Christmas bullshit takes over.
Dont get me wrong I love Christmas but for Christ's sake (pun def intended) dont rush it!

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
They're already selling x-mas chocolate and beer here (just bought some today). I'd imagine same goes for USA.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
They're already selling x-mas chocolate and beer here (just bought some today). I'd imagine same goes for USA.

My local Target starts putting christmas up WITH the halloween stuff. When the Halloween section is set up, the far back aisle is christmas lights and some wrapping paper, and a handful of misc items. As the halloween sells through, they condense it down so that the shelves stay looking full, and then they fill in with the Christmas behind it, slowly taking it over, aisle by aisle, until 11/1 when it'll be fully Christmas (except for whatever they do with the clearance halloween stuff).

spudmunkey

Reaction score

It's a very confusing time of year.
20191006_195907.jpg

Gmork

Reaction score
When i was living with one of my best pals downtown st catharines ontario we would get a few tape decks and cd players and hook them up to our big ass guitar and bass amps and play different halloween sound fx tapes through all of them simultaneously and blast them out our 2nd story windows at the drunken bar folk stumbling around out on the streets at night while using mics through octave pedals etc to talk to them. This wasnt necessarily during halloween or even fall mind you lol. Man i miss those days

Darchetype

Reaction score
Everybody who is fanatical about pumpkin spiced things would puke if they had to eat an actual pumpkin...

All pumpkin spice is is nutmeg and cinnamon. Theres nothing pumpkin about it!

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Watching horror movies, which I do anyway. But it's more fun now because Halloween is coming up.

Stock up on some of those white chocolate Reese's cups.