What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doug N

Reaction score
I don’t know why I’ve never heard of these guys, I actually stumbled onto them when I said “Hey Siri play The Pumpkin Thief”, when I meant to say “The Pineapple Thief”. I then heard the song “The Pumpkin Thief” by Art Against Agony and it was a killer song. These guys play a weird blend of fusion, progression, and metal, they sound a bit like a less spastic Tosin Abasi. Sometimes it truly pays to be a moron!

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
Not sure how long this'll be up but someone posted the Speak Of the Devil album...I've got it on vinyl but no turntable over here so it has been years since I've heard this version.

This brings back some memories, I used to listen to this cassette on an old tape recorder as a kid and this was the song that really got me into heavier music.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Not sure how long this'll be up but someone posted the Speak Of the Devil album...I've got it on vinyl but no turntable over here so it has been years since I've heard this version.

This brings back some memories, I used to listen to this cassette on an old tape recorder as a kid and this was the song that really got me into heavier music.

This album in my top 5. I don't think they are even selling it any more.

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
This album in my top 5. I don't think they are even selling it any more.
Same here! And yeah, they're not selling it anymore and I can't remember the exact details, but it was Sharon's decision to have it 86'ed from Ozzy's catalog a few years back which is really ridiculous because it is a great album.