What did Santa bring you?

• Thread starter cbower
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
4bsfv51.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Peavey Bandit, SD-1, clothes, cash for a bass and this thing:

Untitled by Steinmetzify, on Flickr
by Steinmetzify, on Flickr

Came from Stew-Mac, got a bunch of different screwheads and Torx points and Allen wrench heads and what not. I have tools, everybody does, but in a tiny box I can keep in a guitar case or whatever? Nope, until now. This thing is freaking NEAT, and like $40 at SM.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Came from Stew-Mac, got a bunch of different screwheads and Torx points and Allen wrench heads and what not. I have tools, everybody does, but in a tiny box I can keep in a guitar case or whatever? Nope, until now. This thing is freaking NEAT, and like $40 at SM.

I just got one myself, very handy set. Has all the common stuff you need for guitars.

The Q

The Engineer
Reaction score
Heh, I've been buying stuff all year, this time Santa brought me the sense to keep my money in my wallet.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Excellent call. I picked up one of those sets nearly two years ago from SM and I love it to death. I still have yet to encounter anything requiring a bit that isn't right in that little case.

Also FINALLY got a decent housing for my stompboxes! Damn, I'm excited!

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
A pick punch, some DVD's, some headphones and a Sonoma Guitarjack model 2 (I highly recommend for every who uses jamup).

Oh and a Leonard Cohen CD I asked for.

Edit: and a box of 00 buckshot.

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
Santa took the preferred route and gave me $550 cash that I can spend on whatever the .... I want. Thanks dad. Actually needed it more than any gift you could've given. :hbang:

Also unhealthy amounts of unhealthy food, and socks.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
A look like Sherlock Holmes Kit. Well not really, but a peatcoat, british cap, and two scarves so it might as well be. It's quite dashing!

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
After round 2 (extended family gift exchange) I got: a really nice cutting board, and 6" Henckel kitchen Utility Knife. (Same aunt and uncle got me the matching Chef knife last year)

There's three things I spend a lot of time exploring: target shooting, cooking, and guitar oriented music. Probably in that order of skill level too. LOL