What do you guys want for Christmas?

• Thread starter Empryrean
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
Modern Warfare 2 and an xbox...

I can't even play it at my friends because I know that I'll do something bad with my credit card if I play it.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a 2006 compatible Ford Fiesta Zetec instrument panel for my car, and the necessary adjustments to the sender to make it work properly. Failing that, I'm not really sure what I'd like. It's got new tyres, the alloys and the mud guards look brand new, just got a new Radiator / Expansion tank junction. The car is pretty much brand new really, an upgraded panel would be nice though.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing. I keep trying to tell my parents and family not to buy me shit since everything I could ever want is expensive as fuck, and I live at home so I always just go out and buy whatever I want.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, and there's the fact I'm not Christian so I don't particularly feel like celebrating Christmas :lol:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
scrooged.jpg

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
no gift cards but money
and my parents said keep it cheap so i just said , money, straps and the book on cliff burton's life. (may he RIP)

Latest posts