What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Repner

Reaction score
Those games are actually pretty good on the 3DS which is what I play them on.

Which is what I'm playing it on as soon as I'm done with Link To The Past. I didn't grow up with these games (had a Master System II then a PlayStation as a kid), so I'm making my way through the whole series.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Downloaded RESOGUN, but just not feeling it. Gonna grab The Witness, or Firewatch when I get some cash. . .

Really? I kinda thought Resogun was good for a good quick pick up and play. Then again, it was free when I got it and can't remember going back to it recently...

TGOD

The Wiz
Reaction score
After grinding hardcore over the weekend (along with my brother playing on my account while I wasn't), along with Double XP, I finally got to prestige master on Black Ops 3.

This was from one of my first games on Friday:

HBRGfnz.jpg

Got 3 messages telling me to stop hacking, as well as to stop camping. On top of that, I got one report to my account saying I was hacking (presumably from one of the people that messaged me)

You all know the mantra of the current-generation of gamers:

"If you're better than I am at a video game, you're cheating"

(P.S. - Little bonus that makes that win feel so much better, it was me and a bunch of randoms against almost an entire group making up the enemy team. What happened to coordination?)

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of The Witness lately along with Battlefield 4, SW Battlefront II, and recently started on Spec Ops: The Line.

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
Been back to Ghosts for a bit of fun lately (don't understand the hate for this) but I'm still super obsessed with Minecraft. I've bought alot of the merch. They even just released a card game, yes i got that as well.

kootenay

Reaction score
I have been pretty addicted to Battlefront the past little while. Been working on getting my K/D over 1.0...haha Currently sitting at .95, almost there!

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Well, I beat Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask in a few days :ugh:

Luckily the steam sale happened. I just got To The Moon because I feel like being super sad and its really cheap.

I have been pretty addicted to Battlefront the past little while. Been working on getting my K/D over 1.0...haha Currently sitting at .95, almost there!

The only game I've ever had a positive win ratio is Rocket League. I have a 56% win rate. I've been playing online since Xbox Live launched in 2002 and have never had a positive k/d or win ratio in my life :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Kinda no life-ing it a bit for season 5 on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Already paragon 751 and my flash fire wiz just melts things in TX rifts. Feeling a bit burnt out on the game though, so I'm probably gonna play a lot less now and remember what a guitar is. :lol:

Nyx Erebos

Reaction score
I tried to pre order the "hot package" version of street fighter 5 in a few stores in Tokyo but they were all sold out :( I guess I'll get the regular version.

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
I've decided to go through the Resident Evil series. Well, I skipped the 1st one. I never liked it as much. I'll do it eventually since i did buy the HD remake on PS4.

I'm on RE2 playing Claire B currently. Also, I'm playing the Dreamcast versions of 2-Veronica. I love having my health displayed on the VMU.

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
Been back to Ghosts for a bit of fun lately (don't understand the hate for this) but I'm still super obsessed with Minecraft. I've bought alot of the merch. They even just released a card game, yes i got that as well.

I've gone back to it as well. I preferred it to the ones after it. I love Advanced Warfare but the mech suits make it annoying after a while. And i honestly hated BO3 and sold it after a couple weeks. Now im back to Ghosts. and Battlefield 4 which never gets old

AndruwX

The Irregular
Reaction score
Xenogears right now, emulated on Mednafen.
It's pretty adictive for a JRPG.

Reaction score
Had gotten MoH: Warfighter from PS+ and decided to play it. I've already got a headache. Anyone else remember when developers were trying to make digital video stylization a thing (eg: pixilation, blur, screen tearing, etc)?