What is your workout routine?

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick1

Reaction score
I start by

streching for 10 min
Tredmill for 20 min
work on upper body 20 min
stairmaster 10 min
lower body 20 min
stationary bike 10 min
abs 10 min
swim for 30
sauna for 15

Total of 2 hours and 40 min

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
There was another thread about this, but this is what i do again...

I start off by power walking over to the fridge; I do one fridge press to open the door and one nice stretch to grab a beer. Then I power walk over to my spa, I mean massaging chair and do a few sit ups while I try to reach the remote to turn on the TV. Then for about 10 mins I work out my thumb while I search for something good to watch. Then once I'm nice a settled in and my back is getting massaged, I do curls with Doritos and my Bud.

I run for like an hour every morning and do 100 sit ups a day, that’s just about it.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
3 mile bikeride, 20 minutes on the treadmill 3 to 4 times a week, curling and benching twice a week for me. For now anyway. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
I change things up every few weeks, but it's based off of this.

Cardio: Run 1 mile, pushups, run 1 mile, sit ups, run 1 mile, bicycles, etc....until I can't do much more, usually about 5-7 miles. I do this 6 times per week.

Weights: Hit the Bowflex. 2 upper body days, with a squat set. 2 Lower body days, with either bench presses or resisted crunches. I work 1 set of exercises with my MAX weight until I can't do anymore. After I go through my whole list, I do 2 more sets of each with about 5% less weight and go until I max out, usually 12-15 reps.

I stretch both before and after everything I do. I spend at least a good 15 minutes really digging into my stretches. I was a martial artist, so my flexibility is something I like to work on. :yesway: