What type of bed do you sleep on?

• Thread starter BigPhi84
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stryker1800

Sweet Pickle
Reaction score
Twin Tempur Pedic, Best bed I have ever slept on, except if the stars don't align just right I sweat myself out of bed every night, but supposedly you can get a mattress topper for those type of mattresses that fix that problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Saber_777

///M
Reaction score
You know that cheap 80 dollar futon at wal mart... Yeah, thats my bed. I also have acid reflux... Sucks man

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
In Japan there is little or no breast cancer. In the US, it's epidemic. The theory is that people in Asia sleep on futons while Americans sleep on steel spring mattresses acting as an antenna concentrating the microwaves, electromagnetic waves etc..(wireless, cell phones, radio, tv etc..) into your body. Most people in the US have tumors in the their left side because they sleep on their right. The left side, being the highest part of the bed is where the effect is concentrated. It may sound whacky but think about it. Cell phone towers everywhere, wireless signals everywhere, digital signals zapping through you billions of times a second. And then you go to bed on your comfy steel spring antenna... er bed.

I have super comfy Sterns And Foster bed and I love it, but I might be switching to a futon. My left chest... you guessed it.

google this "cancer futons steel spring dr."

Saber_777

///M
Reaction score
In Japan there is little or no breast cancer. In the US, it's epidemic. The theory is that people in Asia sleep on futons while Americans sleep on steel spring mattresses acting as an antenna concentrating the microwaves, electromagnetic waves etc..(wireless, cell phones, radio, tv etc..) into your body. Most people in the US have tumors in the their left side because they sleep on their right. The left side, being the highest part of the bed is where the effect is concentrated. It may sound whacky but think about it. Cell phone towers everywhere, wireless signals everywhere, digital signals zapping through you billions of times a second. And then you go to bed on your comfy steel spring antenna... er bed.

I have super comfy Sterns And Foster bed and I love it, but I might be switching to a futon. My left chest... you guessed it.

google this "cancer futons steel spring dr."

Wow, that makes sense though. What if my base is made from alm?

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
A Bob-O-Pedic full sized bed. I'm only 5'6" so I don't need much in ways of beds.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
Queen size tempurpedic. I sleep about 4 hours every night, so to me it's very important to get the most out of those 4 hours.

Sometimes I'll sleep on my futon, but atm it's covered in random guitar pieces. Other times I'll grab a blanket and lay down on the floor

Every now and then I sleep outside on a rather comfy chair I have. Even if I dont get any sleep it's VERY relaxing. Unfortunately it's been raining like it's the end of the world for the past 2 months, so it's pretty much out of the question for a good while.

wlfers

Reaction score
one of the knock off memory foam mattresses. I have a problem with sleeping face down with my arms outstretched or under the pillow, cutting off my circulation. I wake up with numb hands... can't be good at all for guitar playing at all.

Bearlove

Reaction score
My cave is decked out with a dark wooden bedset and furry mink blankets with an awesome chiropedic matress.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Instead of making a new thread Ill just bump this thread.

My mattress is way too damn soft and is killing my back recently. Im in need of a firm mattress, anyone ever sleep on a Serta Perfect Sleeper?? FOund one at a reasonable price but dont know the quality and all that.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
POS bed made by my gramps. It's comparable to sleeping on the floor. Really.

I put a nice shitty thing mattress/mat over it and it worked for almost 3 years. Now my back is killing me. I need a new bed.

Speedblooddeath

Reaction score
A really shitty one that we ended up over paying for... sleeping on the floor now cause the son of a bitch gives me too many back problems.

shadscbr

Reaction score
We got a California king (it's the longer size so my feet don't hang off) Sleep Number bed close to 10 years ago. I've always had the typical kind that only seem to last a few years and then they start to get uncomfortable. We spent a little more at the time of purchase, but we dont need to go buy another one anytime soon. The comfort factor doesn't seem to degrade over time. It still feels great a decade later :)

I also like that the entire setup comes apart and I can fit it through tight stairwells, and narrow doorways...it even fits in my car :yesway:

If I were buying a new bed today, I would take advantage of the 30-90 day in home sleep trials that a lot of companies are offering these days. Find the top 2 or 3 brands you would buy, and start with the one you think you would like the least, then work your way up to what you thought would be number one, and by the end of the trials, if #1 is not really #1, you will know exactly what will work for you. imo, finding the right bed is money well spent.

Good luck!

Shad

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Futon all the way.

Also, lol at the fact that my wife asked what I'm doing and I told her "I'm on that forum about death metal and we're talking about what beds we think are most comfortable for a good nights rest.". :lol:

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Futon all the way.

Also, lol at the fact that my wife asked what I'm doing and I told her "I'm on that forum about death metal and we're talking about what beds we think are most comfortable for a good nights rest.". :lol:

WE'RE CLEARLY ABOUT DJENT, YOU N00B. :rofl:

I sleep on possibly the world's shittiest futon. I couldn't take my bed from home with me when I moved out. My mom freaked out and said she needed it to ensure that I wasn't totally gone. :scratch::noplease:

I'm thinking about getting a futon like my roommate has, though, it's uber-comfortable, looks good, and it's around $100 from Walmart.

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
This one:

Product

sized between a single and a double matress.

Pricey,but totally worth it.I gave it to my brother since he moved to an apartment for studies,and I got his single matress with that foam shit inside.It's good,but not as good as my gold.

Screw guitar custom shops get a 1000 dollar matress,thank me forever.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Full sized bed where the top few inches is memory foam. It's comfy without being too soft. I'm not a fan of soft beds that you sink into. I have a hard time sleeping. Overly soft beds tend to make me roll around even more than I would on a firmer bed.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I just bought a new bed. A full memory foam, because it got some of the absolute best ratings out of any mattress for pain relief and overall comfortability. I hurt bad on the wrong mattress so I hope it works!!