What type of bed do you sleep on?

• Thread starter BigPhi84
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mario88

Reaction score
cant beleieve I found a thread like this on here, Ive just bought a mattress (single bed, like my life) memory foam orthfirm bullshit. Im quite a light guy and my body doesnt sink for anything intno this mattress, I paid £160 for this piece of %^t and its supposed to be going back today.

I threatened to take the bed store owner to court as it says on the website that beds can be returned in 7 days, and he said he couldnt take it back as it isnt damaged enough!! guess I know what to do next time. Says I can exchange it as long as its for a bed from his store..
"Wanker".

How much do you guys tend to pay for your mattress'S OR BETTER how much for a gooed single mattress these days lol, thinking of going for medium soft, If I wanted to sleep on concrete id slump outside dominos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
I sleep on possibly the world's shittiest futon. I couldn't take my bed from home with me when I moved out. My mom freaked out and said she needed it to ensure that I wasn't totally gone. :scratch::noplease:

:rofl::rofl:

Sorry dude, that is damned hilarious

I share a queen somethingerother, need new bed, this one is too soft for me.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
We (wife & I) sleep on a $250 6" generic memory foam mattress from WalMart and LOVE it. I have a herniated disk from military days and this thing helps my back constantly....most solid sleep I've ever had.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Until things get more settled in the house, I've been sleeping on a cheap-ish air mattress. Surprisingly, it has been pretty damn pleasant. I can adjust the firmness by how much I inflate it, and my weight is distributed in a way that you can't get from a traditional mattress.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
King size Kevin Charles memory foam. Basically a tempurpedic but cheaper. Made by Serta. It's awesome.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
I've pretty much been sleeping on a couch for the past 5 years. My room has a huge L-shaped sectional couch, which has all my guitars on one section, and I sleep on the other. It does pull out into a bed, but eh never got around to using it that way. I dont think I can sleep on beds anymore lol

Wouldnt mind getting some high quality memory foam someday though.

ExtremeTomato

Reaction score
I sleep in a hammock :cool:

Being 6'6" I don't fit in most beds, and being a student I hated having to use worn out matresses and beds I don't own, so this was a nice way out.

IMG_20111211_181309.jpg

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Memory foam all the way. The only thing keeping me awake at night is the munchies or lack of sleep from stressing.

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
A futon. I have never regretted it, and sleep on one everyday. They are easy to store away and is like a cocoon, nice and comfy. We even have stone pillows, straw pillows, pillows with rice and stuff. Most people prefer the bean pillow, but the stone one is really great for hot summers.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I have no clue; I just know what size it is :lol:

And this thread makes me want a king sized car bed... :agreed:

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
nailbedofroses.jpg

Cause I'm not a bitch :squint:

Seriously though, I have no idea what kind of bed my girlfriend bought. All I know is it's a queen, and badass. I need to ask her, so we can upgrade to a king next year.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
My parents just donated a new mattress topper to me. It's a Novaform gel/memory foam hybrid type of deal 2.5 inches thick to put on top of your mattress. It's the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on. I woke up feeling like a million bucks this morning.

TheAmazingBlob

Reaction score
I sleep on the floor :) Toss a couple blankets down and you have an instant super cheap bed anywhere. Plus my back used to get kinda sore on conventional beds, now it always feels great.

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
University dorm mattress... It's like the Ibanez V7 pickup of mattresses.

troyguitar

Reaction score
Been looking at beds and furniture in general all week as I'm moving to a new place next week with zero furniture whatsoever... I have no fucking clue what to buy. I've wavered from the $100 futon to a $2000 bed+mattress set and everywhere in between. Right now I'm thinking about grabbing the $100 futon to try for awhile and just throwing it in the spare room if I end up hating it.

theyouthexpress

Reaction score
Race_Car_Bed_by_Little_Tikes_-_twin-1.jpg
COME AT ME BRO

:lol: but seriously i have a queen size pillow top but i have this cheap wal mart memory foam thats on my mattress i also got the mattress for free behind a rent a center they were throwing it out Big whoop wanna fight about it

Great bed.....I want to sleep on this bed..I think it's too comfortable to you........ummmmmahhhhhhh for this bed..:agreed:

Online relationship magazine for youth community by the youth for career advice, advice for relationship, education advice & more!

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
I sleep on the floor as well. After my last move I gave up the bed and the mattress and then got used to just laying down a sleeping bag and sleeping on top of it with a blanket to cover myself. In the morning I fold it into a neat little pile.

Got used to it and haven't thought of a bed since. Its been over a year now. Also, my bedroom suddenly has a lot of space !!