What would you ask Jeff Waters (Annihilator)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wretched

Reaction score
Interview went well. Nice guy who knows his shit and is totally passionate about what he's doing. 30min MP3 file of the interview should be available sometime today or tomorrow, with the transcribed version coming next week when I've got time to type it up.

WIll post a link to the MP3 soon.

jkspawn

The Real Thing
Reaction score
Interview went well. Nice guy who knows his shit and is totally passionate about what he's doing. 30min MP3 file of the interview should be available sometime today or tomorrow, with the transcribed version coming next week when I've got time to type it up.

WIll post a link to the MP3 soon.

Can we get a link to the interview brah?

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Definately a run down on his gear.
Also want to know how the fuck he managed to play the solo of roadrunner uniteds album- (Song-The Dagger) And on a scale of 1-10 how hard is that solo to play??!!

Fcuk yeah! that is def one of my favorite solos ever. period. Watching him rock it out in the studio on the RoadRunner DVD.... fcuking h3ll.... Would ask how he finds working with others in the past like Robb Flynn on the RR track, The Metal Album had guests on every track pretty much but there are no guests on the latest, was that a conscious move away from that for a reason? Also has he ever turned down being "headhunted" by other bands to join in his time? Surely Mustaine must have asked at least once for him to join Megadeth!! haha!

Sorry my bad!! Not read the whole thread and just noticed the dates!! LOL!! I am a c0ck! haha!
Glad the interview went well though fella!