What's the Biggest Band you have played with?

• Thread starter Mysticlamp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SammyKillChambers

Reaction score
Biggest band I've played with is Trigger The Bloodshed. However, our other guitarist played with Animals As Leaders in his old band XD

Reaction score
We played with Devildriver, Job for a cowboy, the faceless, The Contortionist, it Prevails, 3 inches of blood, Obscura and some others!

ISRAFEL

Reaction score
Job for a Cowboy, Skinless, Danza, 3 inches of blood, Skeleton Witch, All that Remains...played with Emmure at a Garage show in Upstate NY before they got big hah.

nothingleft09

What... the... F@#k!
Reaction score
I sound checked SOiL's guitars saturday night. Twice. lol I got video of me soundchecking the guitar players DBZ through a Bogner Uberschall while playing Pillars of Creation by Keith Merrow. lmao

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I sound checked SOiL's guitars saturday night. Twice. lol I got video of me soundchecking the guitar players DBZ through a Bogner Uberschall while playing Pillars of Creation by Keith Merrow. lmao

Video or it didnt happen!

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
I got nothing on you guys :lol:

But I did open for Archers and Illuminators, who are playing the Chicago stop of Warped Tour, so that's cool.

xchristopherx

Reaction score
Kilswitch, hatebreed, cannibal corpse, damage plan, a day to remember, lamb of god, emmure. Probably the biggest bands I had ever played with that I can recall. Although, my favorite bands to play with were the acacia strain, recon, thick as blood and the battlecat (Ontario)

cult-leader-of-djent

Reaction score
The biggest band I've ever played with was a folk/country jam session. I played guitar with 3 other guitarist, two vocalist, percussion, and bass. We wrote a song called "Truck Driver" i

UCBmetal

Reaction score
Doin' a show with Arsonists Get All The Girls in a week or so out in Walnut Creek CA. Not the biggest band, I know, but it'll be weird/cool as hell sharing the stage with a band I listened to a lot in high school. :hbang:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Uhhh...I'll be opening for a band that opened for Devin Townsend in September.

That's about it! Haha!

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Played a big show with Slipknot and Machinehead. Not as fun as supporting Meshuggah or Devin Townsend though!