What's your dream guitar?

• Thread starter donray1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cnev

Reaction score
A black, semi-hollow tele with a mint green pickguard, rosewood board, and a humbucker in the neck that has seen 10+ years of heavy, personal use.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Charvel Jake E. Lee :drool:
charvel_jake-e-lee.jpg

Peavey Vandenberg - I have owned three of these in the past I want one again :(
160283172270-1.jpg

Yamaha Ty Tabor

DSC00580.jpg

All realistic dreams of mine that I will obtain eventually. :yesway:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
+1 on the Yamaha Ty Tabor, but I'd kill for his Zion.

zion_02.jpg

I saw a blue one on eBay a few weeks ago. So Beautiful. :(

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Toss up between 7 and 8 stringed strat, Olympic white, maple neck with black dots. X-stringed version of the hot noiseless single coils in the neck and middle positions, bkp in bridge with coil splitting. Current American deluxe hardware.

Guthrielicious

Reaction score
I drooled a lot every time I looked at this guitar. Eventually it was mine! I just need a kinky 7-string now that I have too many 6-strings.

89418938_30012013182718_6395_3.jpg

89418938_30012013182731_0632_3.jpg

Danish company "Hansen" Custom handmade MOFO

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
xDJ02sH.jpg

This - every last part of it is beautiful

They have this EXACT guitar in stock at the place I take lessons at. Same color too. Except in 6 string- Just noticed you posted a 7 xD

Or my glasses need a new 'scrip xD

Nobody wants to buy it. Owner says they're not popular in Texas- He said he would be very happy if I bought it and would work with me on it.

If you're looking to buy one I'll put you in contact with him xD

I played it- mint condition as far as I can tell ( it is new not used ) and this place is a boutique guitar shop that takes great care of they're stuff xD

Mine is Petrucci guitars. All of them. I love them all. My JP13 7 is suppposed to come in APril... was supposed to be March but whatever -,-

Then I need an Axe FX.
Then a Majesty 7

Then a BFR KOA

Then a solar burst...
then
then
then....

You get it...

Nails In Your Coffin

Reaction score
I just ordered my dream guitar on January 30th. My dream guitar had always been a B.C. Rich Custom Shop Warlock, from the time I was 15 years old to a few years back when I finally played one, and it was a pile of crap. I won't go into the big, long story, but to say the least, I walked out of the store holding back tears because I was so upset.

Since that very awful experience, I'd lost all respect for B.C. Rich and won't even do as much as touch one of their guitars ever again, but that urge for that original (When Bernie Rico and Neal Moser were running the Custom Shop...) B.C. Rich Custom Shop guitar has not subsided.

A few years ago I found out Neal Moser was making guitars. I had him put together my Warmoth guitar since I'd already purchased parts, but I have been in love with his "Faststar" model. Given Neal Moser built the original B.C. Rich Custom Shop guitars, I knew this was my opportunity to get a "B.C. Rich Custom Shop" guitar. No, it won't have the "Rich" name on the headstock, but he built them, so IMO, that qualifies.

On January 30th, I ordered my Moser Custom Shop Faststar. It will be done next year. At this point, it is still my dream guitar since I have not received it.

There are many guitars out there I'd love to own, but aren't necessarily my "dream guitars."

- Dave Murray signature Stratocaster
- Carvin Custom Shop "Super Strat"
- Jackson USA Custom Shop Warrior
- Jackson USA Custom Shop Kelly
- Ran Invader Flying V
- DBZ Custom Shop Bird of Prey
- Washburn Dimebag Darrell model (the pointy one)
- Hamer Glen Tipton Custom Shop model (from the 80s- only produced for him)
- Washburn Ace Frehley model
- Gibson Les Paul Ace Frehley model
- ESP George Lynch "Kamikaze"

warhead

Reaction score
B.C. Rich Ironbird, 7 string, neckthrough, kahler tremolo, 2 emg`s, maple neck, ebony fretboard, mahogany body, white color, reversed headstock.....

protest

Reaction score
Tom Anderson, PRS Private Stock, Daemoness 7 string

Hoping to be able to check off the Tom Anderson next year, and I'm willing to settle for a used 10 top or Artist PRS at some point in the future. Daemoness will always be a dream.

This is better with pics:

Anderson (I'd go with 2 humbuckers, and black hardware instead)

03,13,2013_11-09-05.jpg

PRS...slate glow :wag:

DSC_0079.jpg

Daemoness (need some blue)

333910_408647482528327_388786256_o.jpg

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Id have to be an EBMM endorsee, but a jp7 bfr in bali blackburst with rosewood neck and ebony board and possibly black hardware, a ruby red jp7 bfr with rosewood neck and ebony board and black hardware, and a sparkly white jp7 with rosewood neck ebony board and gold hardware. All having dot inlays with a BFR logo on the 12th like jason richardsons first ebmm custom (cause i personally dont care for the shields much)

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
A 7-string Telecaster with a Floyd Rose tremelo, but a meal ring around the pickup to at least look like a tele brige kind of, and 2 single soil pickups. It'd be a maple neck-through with mahagony wings, 25.5" scale. Hot-vintage wired pickups. In Purple. AND, I also want one with a standard-tele style bridge, and it will have a B-bender on it (Er, a Hipshot GAB bender).

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Shit, either give me that TAM10, a Boden 8 with an ebony fretboard and BKPs, or a Daemoness.

I badly need an upgrade from my Agile...