Where can I share my music on SSO?

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Hello there,
I've been here for quite some time now but I can't find a proper section to put my music on - can anybody help?

Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello there,
I've been here for quite some time now but I can't find a proper section to put my music on - can anybody help?

Thanks
oh mmm. we have a demo thread somewhere, but that's just for rough stuff. Or people trying to learn how to mix and whatnot.

Otherwise, if you have a proper release, some people just make threads in the general music section I think. I can't remember. I haven't seen anyone post an album in a while, but people drop them from time to time.

If there's a more proper section than the General Music section, someone else can chime in

Show us what ya got dude! gimme links!

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Well, thank you good sir :agreed:

If you ask, here's the link, my latest one is an album called Completion, feel free to check it out. Cheers!

Boofchuck

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
This is an excellent question actually. I believe the general music section is the place.

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Usually, they've been welcome in the general section. Alternatively, the mixing section if it is something you mixed and/or produced in whatever capacity.

Latest posts