Who makes the best burgers?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes the best burgers?

• Burger King

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wendys

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Dairy Queen or other

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just had a bacon burger w/swiss at this princeville resort place on kauai, it was freaking awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
I just had a bacon burger w/swiss at this princeville resort place on kauai, it was freaking awesome.
Lucky. I wish I was in Hawaii let alone eating a bacon burger w/swiss at a Princeville resort. Post some pics of the place. :D

Tombinator

Anti
Reaction score
I just had oral surgery two days ago, and I'll probably still be eating soups and soft foods for another few days. Can't believe I'm reading this thread, I'm itching for a burger and fries. Gah!!!!!! If you're ever in California, make sure to check out In n' Out Burger. Red Robin and Nation's are great burger joints too. I like how Wendy's uses and preps fresh ground beef each morning, instead of most fast food places that use frozen foods shipped by freezers on wheels.

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
Tombinator said:
If you're ever in California, make sure to check out In n' Out Burger. Red Robin and Nation's are great burger joints too.

What's your opinion on Johnny Rockets?

Tombinator

Anti
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
What's your opinion on Johnny Rockets?

To tell you the truth, I don't know, I've never been there. But if I do, you can be sure that you'll be the first to hear about it.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i just had the Cowboy Burger from Applefleas and wow, it was yummy. it was a huge slab of meat with tomato, lettuce, fried onion petals, bacon, jack and cheddar cheese, and BBQ sauce.

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
I usually get burgers at local resturants. This place down the road makes a mean Grilled Cheeseburger:yum:

I voted Wendy's, though. :yesway:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just had a great bacon burger at Bennigans, lol.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I had a mushroom swiss burger today at a local restaurant here, it was juicy and tasty, hand-cut fries and a coke. It was awesome. :yesway:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Double meat, double cheese, mayo and bacon, the biggest fries you ever seen!

Seriously, If forced, I'll go for a plain Quarter pounder with cheese. But, Gimme Fuddruckers. The one near me is actually good!:agreed:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Shawn said:
I had a mushroom swiss burger today at a local restaurant here, it was juicy and tasty, hand-cut fries and a coke. It was awesome. :yesway:
handcut fries ROCK.

Bill, i don't think i've ever been to a Fuddruckers. is it like Outback, or Texas Roadhouse, or something along those lines?

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
handcut fries ROCK.

Bill, i don't think i've ever been to a Fuddruckers. is it like Outback, or Texas Roadhouse, or something along those lines?

It's kinda weird. You stand in a line, order your food, and sit down. They'll call you up to retrieve your vittles. They have buffalo, turkey and veggie burgers, as well as good old fashioned cow in 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and the artery clogging 1 pound size! You then proceed to their bar of infinite topping material to grace your meat cookie as you see fit! A 1/2 lb burger, fries and a soft drink will run about $8.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Leon said:
handcut fries ROCK.

they sure as hell do, i hand cut my own fries sometimes too, just awesome.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Drew said:
Seeing as Australia was settled by British convicts who probably bore little love for the monarch who put them in prison and then sent them to Australia, this actually makes perfect sense. In fact, I'd go so far as to call it a rare stroke of marketing genius. :lol:

Haha, almost believable, except technically we're still a monarchy, although the role of the queen has basically consists of little else aside from ugly-ing up our loose change, heh.

The only fast food burgers I really like are Oportos, which use Thai chicken and have brutal fries and sauce. I tried Kenny Rogers Chicken once just for the novelty of the Seinfeld connection and it wasn't too bad.

For the record, I don't think the Wendy's here do burgers, just hot dogs. Odd.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Well, homemade burgers rock. I haven't really tasted burgers here in Denmark that were better than what i can cook up myself.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
There's a burger store in Southern Cali' called "Furs",,,yes you can order a Fur burger deluxe with no cheese, and they won't even look at you twice.

Now the spelling may be different but the pronounciation is all good.

~A

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Reading this thread has just made me very hungry.

And, as for Johnny Rockets (someone mentioned it on page 5), I think it's a pretty dang good burger place. It's a little more expensive than Steak And Shake and it isn't as expensive as a lot of standard restaurants, but it's pretty damn good. :yesway: I've only eaten there once (maybe twice). The first time I ate there was when I went to Cedar Point last year.