Who's Been Drinkin'?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UGH

Reaction score
Tonight, i'll be pounding the shit out of my two good friends...Newcastle Brown Ale and Jaggermeister. Innebriation here I come muhahahaha! \m/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score
keg at my house tonight + swimming + fireworks + grilling burgers = someone is probably going to get hurt...or have entirely too much fun

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
paaarty tonight!

whiskey n' ginger should get things goin' lol

turmoil, sounds like a good time

K7_Munky

Serial Thriller
Reaction score
damn dude that sounds like fun burgers,fireworks and swimming now what kind of beer will be at this party?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
some steamwhistle and some Whiskey... im :drew:'d lol

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just cracked a Bass Ale. I was going to go out drinking with Drew tonight, but he's with his buddy that we both refer to as El Diablo, and I have a 6:45 tee time tomorrow. The three of us in the same room never ends well. :lol:

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a couple of Landsharks last night. One of them and I was feeling a buzz, which is really odd for me.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I just had a Blue Moon Belgian Wheat Ale... and now I'm drinking a Leinenkugel Berry Weiss. It tastes like berry-flavored ass, but it's beer and I don't want to waste it. It's actually making me want to vomit, though.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered some wine from a wine tasting party a friend of mine had at his house. The wine is at his house now and I will be picking it up friday.

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score
i've yet to really explore wine. I had some decent stuff and some totally garbage *cough* box of wine *cough* but so far it has just been a big \_o_0_/ to me

UGH

Reaction score
Dudes, total score...I managed to get my hands on some Moretti Dark. This is a big deal where I live. Shit's red, has this wonderful flavor that has no comparison (for me).
Hammered by a bucket o' blood.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm drinking some Budweiser select.

EDIT:

Okay, since returning home from the party I was at via bike, I had some friends over for drinks. One of them shows up and wants to do some shots of Three Olives cherry and Red Bull. I'm not so much a fan of fruity drinks or red bull, so to humor him I did a shot of just the vodka. Tasted like goddamn Robitussin--I'll stick to my scotch, thank you very much.

Drank a few Sierra Nevada Pale Ales too, and a white Russian.

Last edited:

UGH

Reaction score
Moretti Dark that sounds damn good man what exactly does it taste like? Details

It's somewhat akin to Newcastle Brown Ale. Very smooth but, it has a sweet flavor as opposed to Newkie's nutty flavor. It's Italian. Go find it, you won't be disappointed.

Oh,shit I just saw you're in L.A. They serve it at Micelli's across the street from MI. The pizza there is fuckin' incredible as well!

Latest posts