Why are you happy right now?

Murmel

Reaction score
She's cute and nice, it's not that that's the problem. The problem is that a suit costs money. And because I'm skinny, tall, but still athletic and have wide shoulders, finding one that fits properly ain't easy.
I can't buy one now either and save it for summer, I'm not gonna have the same measurements in a few months because of eating like a motherfucker and training.

I'm not going if I don't have a suit that fits as it should. Few things do I hate more than shitty fitting suits.

Edit: I should also add that having properly fitted clothes will make us both look so much better than the majority :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
black-tuxedo-shirt-lg.jpg

idunno

Reaction score
I pooped a lot. Also my GF sent me an "im sorry" text after I reprimanded her over the phone for being stupid. I WIN.

Murmel

Reaction score
Hire a suit?
Obviously this is the most reasonable option, but I can only hire it for like a week, and if they happen to not have one that fits I'm fucked.

When I say fit, I really mean fit. There is nothing more handsome than a man in a PROPER suit. But I'm a bitch about fits in all types of clothing.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Just bought me a marlaoux six string bass and both of the guitarists in my band are about to buy ERG's from Agile. I have finally convinced my drummer that 4/4 is not the only time signature as well!

AxeHappy

Reaction score
That is simply fan-fucking-tastic!

My parents are coming to visit me for an early birthday present! 27 on Tuesday!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Been having a gloomy Monday today but a nice cup of tea and good music makes it a little better. :)

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
My Black Metal band, Morphesia, has been getting a lot of support and is finally doing a debut show.

And this (see my happy face?)
148898_10101093136986968_1587207625_n.jpg

Pav

???
Reaction score
Finally, only one stereo delay pedal away from finishing my board. Only took three years. :lol: