Why are you happy right now?

tm20

Reaction score
drank a Redbull and now listening to Danza IIII while i read about fruit fly genetics for my honours project. i feel invincible :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Step Dad comes in my room and says "Hey let's start an Industrial Metal project!".

My Mom made the right choice.

Don Vito

Reaction score
He's been playing in a pop cover band and is kind of sick of playing pop music all the time.

He wants to do like old Black Sabbath with industrial elements. I suppose he came to me because I listen to lots of weird metal and he knew I'd say yes.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Forgot to post this yesterday but I ordered my Meshuggah ticket and Coheed And Cambria's Neverender DVD :D

AxeHappy

Reaction score
SNOW DAY!!!!

I still get paid on Snow Days, so they're extra fantastic!

Murmel

Reaction score
Because I finally managed to learn a song by ear that I've been wanting to learn for ages.

I also found Somali audio courses on Spotify :rofl:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Holy cow! Killswitch Engage is finally coming back to Finland for a headlining club show. :eek: I have waited to see them for like 6 years and I missed them last time in 2009 so I will fucking make it to that show whatever it takes. :scream:

tm20

Reaction score
i just remembered that today i was supposed to go look for another job but i forgot, hence laughing at myself and as a result, accidently cheering myself up :lol:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Veneer went on the body really nicely! Still have to trim the headstock and then re-seat the edges so I'm happy with them. And I'm sure there will be some patching to do, as well as cut out the bridge, pickup and all the various holes on the headstock, but overall I'm really happy about it!

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
New soprano sax... Band attempting to put together a demo for realsies... Found out chick I'm talking to is just actually swamped with work and not actively ignoring me... :lol:

WINNING

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Recording demos for my band, jamming with good friends and the love of my life are some of the things that make me happy right now.

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
I am exceptionally happy because I am rapidly approaching the 100 posts I need to be able to post in the for sale section! Once I get a 100 I am going to put some guitars up for trade. I really want to trade a guitar for a Taylor acoustic or Martin. I want a sick acoustic pretty bad. BBUUUTT I dont know. What I should be doing is saving up money to get an interface so I can start recording.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
I am exceptionally happy because I am rapidly approaching the 100 posts I need to be able to post in the for sale section! Once I get a 100 I am going to put some guitars up for trade. I really want to trade a guitar for a Taylor acoustic or Martin. I want a sick acoustic pretty bad. BBUUUTT I dont know. What I should be doing is saving up money to get an interface so I can start recording.
I remember when I went to London some years back, when I had recently picked up the guitar and I'd read that Mikael Åkerfeldt used Taylor and Martin acoustics. I went from shop to shop trying to find some to try. The ones I found were pretty amazing.

I was quite the Opeth fanboy back then.