Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
Started on my next guitar project today :D

Also because this guy is with me :agreed:

28255250-8B1C-489B-915F-A4F28E7A950E-8209-00000727CC2EFEA8_zps953c15aa.jpg

His name is Triton, and he is my buddy

Murmel

Reaction score
Went cruising in the snowstorm and found some pretty epic locations, and if they're epic in winter they're 10 times more awesome in summer.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
His name is Triton, and he is my buddy

c732z.gif

Work went reasonably well and had dinner with a lady friend after. Fajitas await for a late-night meal... Have to be up super early tomorrow but overall it's been a pretty decent weekend so far.

Genome

Reaction score
Looking through the CD and vinyl racks with a friend at a record fair in town, and some guy says "excuse me, can I have a look?"

... I turn around and who is it? Jimmy Page... no word of a lie.

Apparently he's at the fair every year (lives locally) and collects old Zeppelin vinyls and bootlegs.

Well, that's made my week.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Getting drunk on a sunday morning/afternoon making Kraft mac n cheese and blasting Intronaut to kingdom come :hbang:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Is like everyone on SSO seeing Meshuggah this year? At least 20% of the post count in the last month are people with Meshuggah tickets.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
2 things for me:

1) Finally found my favorite 6-string pickup.

2) Met and hang out with a really old friend of mine for the first time in a year. Also found out her and some other friends may be moving to my town soon.

Don Vito

Reaction score
2 things for me:

1) Finally found my favorite 6-string pickup.

2) Met and hang out with a really old friend of mine for the first time in a year. Also found out her and some other friends may be moving to my town soon.
1) TELL ME OR YOU'RE NOT GETTING INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY.

2) I know this feel(hung out with my buddy for the first time in 2 years this past X-Mas). :yesway:

irondavidson

Reaction score
Looking through the CD and vinyl racks with a friend at a record fair in town, and some guy says "excuse me, can I have a look?"

... I turn around and who is it? Jimmy Page... no word of a lie.

Apparently he's at the fair every year (lives locally) and collects old Zeppelin vinyls and bootlegs.

Well, that's made my week.

Unbelievable! I wonder why does he collect Zeppelin goods..? Maybe its a good investment / "life insurance" for the family.. Who knows..

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Q-Tuner showed up yesterday! I've wanted one since...like fucking highschool or something. Many years anyways. And now it is the neck pickup in my growing ever nearer to completion 7620 project!