Why are you happy right now?

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
Does your office/company do Juneteenth off? I forgot my own does, so we have this upcoming Wednesday off, might be a freebie making it 4 days off.
Nope. We get the bare minimum of holidays. CEO won’t be able to afford their 7th yacht if we didn’t work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
My setup is sounding really good these days. Loud, heavy, totally drenched with cranked power amp magic. We've finally got the new bass rig dialed in and it's also sounding very good, very loud, very heavy. They sound (and feel) like magic together. Like the warmest, heaviest ray of sunshine swaddling you into bliss. It's "the sound in my head" and then some. Can't wait to execute some massive riffage at our next gig.

sleewell

Reaction score
these just landed at my desk!!!

441990044_927946315750095_2211962750968469792_n.jpg

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy that I drive a utilitarian shitbox and don't have car payments. Front left brake caliper has been locking up on me intermittently for about 3 weeks now and I'm just getting around to getting it dealt with. Figured with driving on a temperamental caliper it would have roasted the rotors and pads but somehow they're undamaged so instead of a full brake job, I just need the calipers. I was spraying the piss out of the inside of them and the rotor surface with brake cleaner before every short drive I took when I recognized the issue and I doubt it actually helped, but I lucked out nonetheless. Cheap repair means more instruments :shred:

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, I just finished stacking all the firewood I bought. First I bought 6m³, which should last about 1.5 years, and then I bought another 6m³ of cheap lower quality stuff to use for heating the hot tub. The second batch will probably last something like 5 years.

I don't know what units y'all measure firewood in, but that's about 3000 gallons of it anyway.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, I just finished stacking all the firewood I bought. First I bought 6m³, which should last about 1.5 years, and then I bought another 6m³ of cheap lower quality stuff to use for heating the hot tub. The second batch will probably last something like 5 years.

I don't know what units y'all measure firewood in, but that's about 3000 gallons of it anyway.
Cords is what we use here in the US. One cord is basically a 4x4x8' (1.2 x 1.2 x 2.4m) stack of split wood, about 3.6 cubic meters.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Cords is what we use here in the US. One cord is basically a 4x4x8' (1.2 x 1.2 x 2.4m) stack of split wood, about 3.6 cubic meters.

Right, so the amount I stacked would be about 3.5 cords. Thanks for that little nugget of information I never knew I needed :lol:

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Summer vacation just started, we took the ferry from Helsinki to Tallinn and drove to Riga with the kids and our friends who's kids are also best friends with our kids. We rented a huge Airbnb and this place is awesome. It has enough beds for ~14 people (we are 10 in total). When we got to the apartment, the oldest kids cooked dinner for us.

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
I'm happy cuz my band has our first show in a week and a half and none of us have played a show in like at least 5 years and the weekend after that we're gonna start recording a like 8 song demo or EP thingy :)

Our first show was supposed to be last month but it got cancelled cuz one of the touring bands had something happen and couldn't make it.