Will Russia invade Ukraine again? (Yes, yes they did)

• Thread starter DiezelMonster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PuckishGuitar

Wife has Dior, I have ESP
Reaction score
The Tucker interview has started to break my right-leaning coworker’s views on his politics. We both worked together in Russia shortly following Crimea being taken over, some in Moscow but mostly over in far east and Sakhalin, so we have a shared experience that we can laugh about now. He’s been pretty vocal on disputing Tucker’s version of Russia, because it is opposite of what we experienced, which was mostly a shitty, frustrating time. Putin’s alternative history lesson also can’t even really be framed in any sense except that Ukraine was wearing that dress and deserved it. So now he’s beginning to question “if Tucker could be this disingenuous on something I have direct experience with, what else has he been?” It has been a turning point in our talks. I don’t see him changing his core libertarian beliefs anytime soon, but he’s becoming more critical of his information streams instead of letting them “just ask[ing] questions” unchallenged.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck you, delete my account. Tired of reading the words of such fucking morons on here.

Can't wait to expat out of the US and never have to interact with all the fucking morons in this country ever again.
The guy who called you out is from Northern Ireland. If you'd like, we could point it out on a map for you, and maybe you could go there to get a better education.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously not. This is why there is no point in even bothering trying to discuss basically anything with any depth beyond what a fucking retard can understand.

"Trump good" or "Trump bad"

Beyond that you are just over the retards head and attention span and that is like 95% of the people in the US at this point.

Please don't use slurs

Fuck you, delete my account. Tired of reading the words of such fucking morons on here.

Can't wait to expat out of the US and never have to interact with all the fucking morons in this country ever again.

1711115202191.png

Latest posts