Wintersun's Groundhog's Day Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
All these years later and it still blows my mind that even though the overwhelming majority of people out there have noticed what an absolute dirtbag Jari is when it comes to monetizing his music (or lack thereof) there are still a few that think it's fine and defend it. If there's a God he's sorry he made us.
I mean it's basically just Jari and this one guy on here, who is also Jari, who think it's ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metropolis

Reaction score
I mean it's basically just Jari and this one guy on here, who is also Jari, who think it's ok

"Who is also Jari"

carrey.gif

Basically if you go through Jari's social medias you find plenty of more people supporting him. Who are even those 300k people who follow Wintersun on facebook? If there's a god he's sorry for how much shit you talk.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Time II? Eh, whatever. Next thing Jari should do is do another crowdfunding to get John Petrucci on board and write @Metropolis Pt. III together. :lol:

I cant help but think a co-writer/collaborator would speed him up as then they're not being dragged down with him into the mud

Metropolis

Reaction score
Your beliefs are what makes this thread worth reading

"You must be Jari, because you have these opinions"

"You have only have beliefs, not facts to state"

Are you guys bored or something? Too much TIME to wait Wintersun's new album...

I will make a small little list of the "beliefs" I've seen in the last few pages. Let's see.

One of the most jarring ones are statements which say Time II could be any album, which is just called Time II. Sounds like another conspiracy theory.

Almost half a year ago same people didn't even believe this guy has some finished music produced already.

How about "another 2 minute guitar commercial"? Ffs...

And it has always been possible for Jari to make new music, without the pro studio or what it's going to be in your imagination and beliefs. He just has to book one for use if it's needed, which isn't optimal state of being where he wants to be with next Wintersun albums.

A three year hype campaign before Time II sees the daylight? Shame it's going to be about 6-7 months.

Time II wasn't obviously cancelled either, like some did believe. People just don't get that it was put on aside for years, maybe worked on here an there, and surprisingly making of it was finished around the end of 2023.

In the end you just don't get Jari as a person or what he's doing overall anyway. Even his music isn't everyone's cup of whatever in here, and they just come here to see drama. Lots of beliefs there I see. Wondering about all the nonsense around Jari and his music, who you do believe create most of it? How do you even manage when it's out and you can end all speculations about it? Is your existence in this online debate made for nothing after that?

Latest posts