Wintersun's Groundhog's Day Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AJS

Reaction score
I think it s futile to try to make sense of Jari’s excuses. It s clear, he wants a source of income, so he doesn’t need to work
If you're not also working making music, that can only go so far, obviously. Cause using Collier as an example, it's not like he doesn't work, he just makes and performs music for a living. And his popularity tied with his insane music means he also gets paid interviews from WIRED and whatnot.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
I wonder when the pre-order for the physical album is coming, no word from the label yet. You'd imagine it would be in their interest to release it ASAP.

AJS

Reaction score
I wonder when the pre-order for the physical album is coming, no word from the label yet. You'd imagine it would be in their interest to release it ASAP.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nuclear Blast announces it after the digital preorder package ends.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Didn't Jari actually have a non music job like 5-10 years ago, or am I confusing him with Fenriz working at the post office

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I thought this was announced a long time ago? I can't keep track anymore. By a long time ago, I mean like a year ago, not the original "wasn't this announced already" from a decade ago.