Woah.. Schecter 007 Hellraiser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sepherus

The Crimson Comedian
Contributor
Reaction score

Infused1

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to get that black one, but Im with Noodles, I dont know if I could hang with the EMGs. I checked out a blackjack 007 when they first came out and thats what got me to order my custom 007 with the 26.5" neck scale. I wouldnt mind having one of these, but I cant get over the electronics config. They do a hell of a job on those black cherry hellraisers dont they!

Brord

Furor Teutonicus
Reaction score
the specs on the prototypes are the same as last years C7 HRs i called and asked back when they first showed up. i almost jumped, but ive been holding out for an ebony board on a 7

as for the 007 blackjack, check here Schecter BlackJack 007 Electric Guitar FretStore.com Fret Store Guitars Schecter007BlackJack The FretStore they still had a few in stock last i knew.

I allready contacted the fret store to ask if they could ship 2 of those 007 blackjacks to the netherlands. At first they where very fast to respond that it was absolutely no problem and they could order 2 at schecter in no time. So I said, please do inquire with schecter if it is possible to order two of those because over here I can't get my hands on them anymore. Since then they never replied anymore... I mailed them like once or twice again to ask if they managed to inquire with schecter, but again no response... Great customer service!!!