Xmas NGD: Tom Santason

• Thread starter jephjacques
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A.JohnHayes

Gallops go brrr
Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar!

How would you compare it to your Mayones guitars? My Duvell is the best guitar I’ve ever played, and my prestige AZ feels like a bit of a let down in comparison.

I’m saving towards a custom next year and currently a Mayones Aquila in the top of the list, but I’ve been VERY curious about TAs lately. They look absolutely stunning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar!

How would you compare it to your Mayones guitars? My Duvell is the best guitar I’ve ever played, and my prestige AZ feels like a bit of a let down in comparison.

I’m saving towards a custom next year and currently a Mayones Aquila in the top of the list, but I’ve been VERY curious about TAs lately. They look absolutely stunning.
I’ve owned two Regius’s and played a number of duvells. I’ve also owned two Andersons. The Andersons are in a completely different league, up there with ESP originals in quality and “magicness”. I’ve never really felt like there was anything that special about mayones - they’re fairly average custom shop level guitars imo

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar!

I love my various Mayos and will happily recommend them to people, but none of them come close to the Anderson.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
My Anderson GAS is so bad right now, and this is the nicest 7 I've seen from them
The two main things keeping me from buying right now are that I really want a Guardian Angel 7 over one without a pickguard and how hard I've fallen for the multiscale on my H/08. I still find myself on the Anderson site about once a week though playing with the build sheet though.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
The two main things keeping me from buying right now are that I really want a Guardian Angel 7 over one without a pickguard and how hard I've fallen for the multiscale on my H/08. I still find myself on the Anderson site about once a week though playing with the build sheet though.
Oh man a Guardian Angel 7 would look so cool. Really hoping they offer that as an option in the future.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Oh man a Guardian Angel 7 would look so cool. Really hoping they offer that as an option in the future.
Last I was told is likely not this upcoming year, but they are thinking about Guardian 7s.

Other things are afoot it seems since 2024 is the 40th Anniversary year for Anderson.