Xtrm basses 343

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
here is a video with a 40.443" scale bass

Cool playing but you didn't play the only string most of us care about hahahaha
+1

You still doing production on these? Still thinking $650? Do these fit in any sort of case?

considering this is longer and less sticker shock than the Kalium bass, I'm still floored at how I only ever see them in this thread or the talkbass thread.

saved

Reaction score
I am not the bassist in the video.He is a friend and better bassist from me,thats why he is in the video.The sound is picked from the camera mic.
I will upload a few more videos with LB string playing and with the green one,tuned EADG octave lower.
The price unfortunatly is not 650 euro for the "basic" model,because this was priced 2 years ago and now all the woods and parts have gone more expensive,but i think is not lot more.
Also i am waiting for a official case designed for these basses, handcrafted from "nest bags" a greek workshop about handmade bags.I order one for me but it will be ready in 2-3 months
If anyone would like to buy one,can send me a e-mail at xtrmbasses@gmx.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I am not the bassist in the video.He is a friend and better bassist from me,thats why he is in the video.The sound is picked from the camera mic.
I will upload a few more videos with LB string playing and with the green one,tuned EADG octave lower.
The price unfortunatly is not 650 euro for the "basic" model,because this was priced 2 years ago and now all the woods and parts have gone more expensive,but i think is not lot more.
Also i am waiting for a official case designed for these basses, handcrafted from "nest bags" a greek workshop about handmade bags.I order one for me but it will be ready in 2-3 months
If anyone would like to buy one,can send me a e-mail at xtrmbasses@gmx.com
How much and do you have them in stock or how long of a wait?

saved

Reaction score
It depends of the year season.Because building basses its not my primary job.Lets say that july-november are the months i have more free time to spend on building and it will take 30-40 days for a bass BUT i will have to order the parts 2 months before i start the build,so they have arive and i have all the things i need

saved

Reaction score
some videos more.
I also have some with a 14 years old plying this huge scale bass and see thats its not so dificult as it seems.
I will also upload a few videos with the E0 tuning bass.
Stay tuned for more

saved

Reaction score
Here is wat you all waited for..
E0 tuning at 20Hz and the second one is with drums