yo

• Thread starter JT999
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thought I'd just say hi and introduce myself. Been watching this forum for years now but never (until recently) registered to talk with you guys.
I'm a musician and guitar teacher in Warsaw, Poland. Been playing with some death metal bands like Deivos, Masachist, Embrional, Sphere, Devilish Impressions and some others.
So mostly underground stuff but maybe some of you are familiar withe some of these somehow.
Recently started something new called Shibito, it's a sort of prog/tech death metal, you can check it out on youtube, spotify or other streaming platforms.
I'm also really into jazz (mostly fusion stuff, but I do love some Pat Martino, Wes Montgomery or Joe Pass from time to time), hip-hop and classical music.
I have some cool guitars which are only Ibanez and Schecters - UV777p, Two wired guitarist limited axes - RG752 and RG652, RG2228M, Schecter KM-7 in lambo green and an old Schecter Loomis.
So yeah, since i'm not sure whate else can (or should) I say then I guess that's about it for the introduction :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Do we have a sticky SSO Required Inventory?

1. 5153
2. Used Prestige
3. 8 Boosts
4. FM9
5.??
5. More used prestiges
6. At least one deposit on a custom that has been in production for years, and the luthier is spotty with communication because of either a shop relocation or unspecified health issue.

JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm always on it :D relentless gear acquisition syndrome, if it wasn't for the place in the apartment I'd already have a separate room for guitars.

Reaction score
I'm always on it :D relentless gear acquisition syndrome, if it wasn't for the place in the apartment I'd already have a separate room for guitars.
You'll fit right in then, no problem... feel free to post pics of your guitars anytime!

JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
wow, had no idea somebody actually would be familiar with these bands here :D I'm flattered, thanks man. I've been with them on 'Endemic Divine' only though.

JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just love that character :D have half of my left arm with tattoos from spawn comics haha

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
wow, had no idea somebody actually would be familiar with these bands here :D I'm flattered, thanks man. I've been with them on 'Endemic Divine' only though.
me and my buddy joke about how deivos is the bell blast beats band haha

JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
yeah :D Wizun (drummer's nickname) loves to do that and he's quite famous for that on our polish metal scene :D
I've seen a cover art for the comic on McFarlane's facebook this week, it's going to be good. Been a long time since the last spawn/batman crossover