YT: Dual Rectifier metal...

• Thread starter Ola Englund
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
I love Feared, I have been using your DIs to practice mixing! Any more plans on some more of these? haha

And this is brootal! So you you have two sevens now?

Do you guys have a CD out?

HolidayKiller

Reaction score
Dude, I swear every guitar I've been gasin' for lately pops up in one of your vids. From the RGD to the white MTM and now the RGA7....... you bastard haha. Sweet vid!

Ola Englund

Reaction score
I love Feared, I have been using your DIs to practice mixing! Any more plans on some more of these? haha

And this is brootal! So you you have two sevens now?

Do you guys have a CD out?

Yeah why not I might just put this one up later on. Yeah those are my two current sevens.

Our debut cd is available on Itunes and Amazon. Even on Spotify for you europeans.

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
OH! Le toobz ar soooooo brootalz!

Compared to the axe and the recto, which felt better? What tickled your penis more?

Ola Englund

Reaction score
OH! Le toobz ar soooooo brootalz!

Compared to the axe and the recto, which felt better? What tickled your penis more?

the sound of the rectifier is unmatched. But the versatility and sound of the axefx is a force to reckon with!

Forced Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen some of your clips before and your recorded tone is always killer. I was just talking about boosted Recto's the other day with our other guitar player and I forwarded him one of your clips. Nice job man....what interface and software do you use?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
for those of us who don't click on youtube links, want to post up those settings? :)

Perhaps I should also check the clip :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Your tone sounds like a drastically improved Nevermore tone. This really made me want a recto, fuck you! :fawk:

Yeah, definitely upgraded Nevermore style thing going on - which I prefer!

Is the clip we heard dual tracked at all, or is that one track for the guitar? It sounds beefy like a dual rec should :metal:, nice job!

Ola Englund

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen some of your clips before and your recorded tone is always killer. I was just talking about boosted Recto's the other day with our other guitar player and I forwarded him one of your clips. Nice job man....what interface and software do you use?

Cool man, I'm using a Apogee One interface and Logic 9 as daw.

Ola Englund

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely upgraded Nevermore style thing going on - which I prefer!

Is the clip we heard dual tracked at all, or is that one track for the guitar? It sounds beefy like a dual rec should :metal:, nice job!

No I always record dual tracks of video/audio. One left and one right(other than the extra lead tracks)