3 Word Story

Jontain

Reaction score
So, slow day.

Had a look in the search and hadn't found anything to similar to this so thought it could be a bit of a giggle with the strange minds that frequent in here.

If it is a lame idea you can throw rocks at me until i leave:yesway:

Rules are you can add the next 3 words to the previous post, once you have added to the post you must wait for the story to have another 5 posts before adding your next 3 words. The point is you can put the story in any direction that you want but the words you add must make (to a point) enough sense to the previous words. If you get ninja'd then please edit your post blank so we dont end up following more than one story.

go.

"It all began"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hallic

Got T.I.N.G?
Reaction score
"It all began one Saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a Cuban, Fuckin' Cigar."

My wife told

Jontain

Reaction score
bit obvious but...

"It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go...."

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with..

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present

Jontain

Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled to suck the

... :ugh:

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
:lol: Holy shit this is getting more fucked up by the post..

It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled to suck the last bit of

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled to suck the last bit of wax out of

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
It all began one saturday morning with slithy toves, drinking my piss and smoking a cuban, fuckin' cigar. My wife told me to go fuck myself with a gigantic flaming 8 string guitar. Realizing the sexual demons were present I felt compelled to suck the last bit of wax out of a newborn baby

Latest posts