5.9.2006 - What's for lunch?

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I need to drop 10 pounds from a winter full of Guinness, so I'm doing the salad thing lately. :lol: There's a fucking badass salad bar at my work, so I'm having a spinach salad w/green peppers, pea pods and vinagrette dressing. :yum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
a bowl of Grapenuts with soy milk. had the same thing for breakfast. i ate too much Wendy's over the winter :)

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I had a roast beef & cheese sandwich for breakfast. :yesway:

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
hell yeah. i usually grab the Silk unsweetened variety, and sometimes the chocolate :D. i never really drink it straight (the unsweetened stuff), i just use it for cereals and cooking. MUCH better than cow's milk, and makes my body feel better too.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Leftover lasagna from Sunday night and wedge of pretty good whole weat bread from the cafe' downstairs.

Makelele

Reaction score
I had kebab with french fries for lunch today. A couple of hours later I ate a pizza, and about twenty minutes ago I ate spaghetti. I eat too much.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
Soy milk is fucking awesome. :yesway:
:lol: Now there's a sentence you just don't hear everyday. Maybe they should use that for their advertising...

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
umm 1 can of tuna with 2 tablespoons of light miracle whip with a lil bit of white onion on 2 slices of light white bread. (i normally have wheat or whole grain)

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Chicken Teriyaki from the Japanese joint next to my building. Every Monday is brown rice day. For those of you don't know, brown rice doesn't mill away the bran layer (white rice does), so you get the benefits of all that rice protein and exyta bran/fiber.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
.jason. said:
umm 1 can of tuna with 2 tablespoons of light miracle whip with a lil bit of white onion on 2 slices of light white bread. (i normally have wheat or whole grain)
whole grain breads rock. i think the same goes with white/brown bread as it does with what noodles said about white/brown rice. ...or am i way off base?

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna be getting some cheapo pizza later this evening so I haven't had a chance to eat anything yet today, lol.

Latest posts