7 string chord generator

• Thread starter jaymz_wylde
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drshock

Street-good guy
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard of that place before. I like the box that you can bring up that lets you pick a tuning note by note and it shows you the intervals.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I've plunked around on this site before.

Have you figured out how to set alternate tunings? I know there's a bunch listed, but the two I want (Major 3rds and Fripp's NST with an extra lower 5th) aren't preprogramed.

Ray

jaymz_wylde

The Shredder
Contributor
Reaction score
I've plunked around on this site before.

Have you figured out how to set alternate tunings? I know there's a bunch listed, but the two I want (Major 3rds and Fripp's NST with an extra lower 5th) aren't preprogramed.

Ray

I'm not really sure but when I click on the (high tech)it looked like I could set things the way that I wanted,I just started using the site,I will keep plucking away at it to figure it out:scratch: let me know if that worked:yesway:

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Just checked out the site... haven't found any major problem yet. Either way, nice find! :yesway: