A Transgender Metalhead has won a seat in the House of Representatives in Virginia

• Thread starter tacotiklah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
The primary and traditional definitions are identical. In a world where words mean lots of different things, productive communication is impossible unless one also predefines which meaning of a word they're expressing, which degrades discussion to a dismal level of efficiency. It's beyond retarded (To avoid offending those with Down's Syndroms, I guess I should state that I'm using the first definition here- citation:http://www.dictionary.com/browse/retarded).

That's enough fun for one evening. You guys have fun!
That's an interesting definition of identical.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
And a great demonstration of doublespeak.

tenor.gif

also while GIF hunting I found our good buddy Ernesto
tumblr_nv1wr1aFQg1uwuqyao1_500.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
He’s not retired, he’s “retired”. Big difference in a gift economy with a benevolent community.

Yea, I mean, I know it's retired in the same sense that a homeless person is retired, but I just assumed both would very lax in terms of the amount of time could spend on a guitar forum.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
But hey, what do I know? My reading comprehension is vastly subpar to that of a true anarchic 40 year old pterodactyl. Senpai even said so.

Just like the pterodactyl-ship decreed that new pronouns must be invented to be deemed worthy of the great ones' attention.

Could our lordship imbibe us with more archaic knowledge on topics like sex and gender?

You bet your Jurassican!

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
You bet your Jurassican!

:D

Still, wouldn't you rather we shelve this discussion, deep into the La Brea tar pits? Pterodactyls aren't exactly known for their intellect, and as a species that's remained unchanged for the past 65 million years, I imagine impossibly stubborn towards newer, more progressive ideas. Young humans seem to have a healthier outlook.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is a lazy mentality. As one who has, for many years, posted about ideas that are completely true but outside of the accepted(brainwashed) view, not once have I changed someone's mind by posting citations.
Oh hey, I remember you from the thread about depression! You haven't gotten any more likable since then. I'll let you in on a secret. If the best thing you can do to make a case for what you believe is accuse the other side of being brainwashed by, um, The Man, I guess, then you're not being very persuasive.

The avatar of what I can only assume is a balding, chubby, shirtless Russian holding some sort of a bastard sword doesn't really help, either. :lol:

Ernesto

Reaction score
First Link (gender):
either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior:

Second Link (sex):
either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductive functions.

Where's that reading comprehension you were all on about a few posts back?

Aww shit. You got me there. I just glanced at them and the first lines were identical. I'm pretty sure that those exceptions have been added in the last few years though.

In the good ol days, sex and gender were synonyms, and we didn't have the crime, school shootings, mental illness, and drug abuse issues that civilization is experiencing these days.

In natural communities that have evolved sustainably for millennia, such as primitive hunter gatherer societies, and in most other mammals, sex and gender coinciding is the evolutionary norm and definitely a more sustainable situation.

Ernesto

Reaction score
Yea, I mean, I know it's retired in the same sense that a homeless person is retired, but I just assumed both would very lax in terms of the amount of time could spend on a guitar forum.

I'm not homeless, I'm home free! Wouldn't have it any other way. Possessions are anchors and sedentary life is unhealthy, unethical, and completely unsustainable.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
sex and gender coinciding is the evolutionary norm and definitely a more sustainable situation.

You understand that there are people on this forum who are exceptions to this dynamic and how your arguments would be construed as a direct attack on their very existence? I don't care what your politics are or your personal belief but tread very carefully with this stuff as you're walking a real tightrope of your personal beliefs vs personal attacks and bigotry, and I personally prefer you don't go there and get yourself banned from here too.

Ernesto

Reaction score
Oh hey, I remember you from the thread about depression! You haven't gotten any more likable since then. I'll let you in on a secret. If the best thing you can do to make a case for what you believe is accuse the other side of being brainwashed by, um, The Man, I guess, then you're not being very persuasive.

The avatar of what I can only assume is a balding, chubby, shirtless Russian holding some sort of a bastard sword doesn't really help, either. :lol:

I remember you too. You're the civi shill drug pusher cunt that's incapable of intelligent, productive discussion.

If you don't see how you're being played like a pawn and milked like a dairy cow, you're blind....or you just like being a cuck.

https://www.reference.com/history/chattel-slavery-6e59d71beba2ca56

If you met me in person, you'd slip in your own pussy juice and bust your ass!

That "bastard sword" is the neck of an all metal 9 string guitar that I'll be finishing after I finish some higher priority projects. Some of us here actually build and play guitars. ;)

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Aww shit. You got me there. I just glanced at them and the first lines were identical. I'm pretty sure that those exceptions have been added in the last few years though.

In the good ol days, sex and gender were synonyms, and we didn't have the crime, school shootings, mental illness, and drug abuse issues that civilization is experiencing these days.

In natural communities that have evolved sustainably for millennia, such as primitive hunter gatherer societies, and in most other mammals, sex and gender coinciding is the evolutionary norm and definitely a more sustainable situation.

Citations requested. But, of course the citations will not be produced because you've "never changed anyone's mind" with them. If by some miracle you are convinced to post any sources and they turn out to be utter tripe (highly likely) when people point that out your challengers will be immediately accused of being brainwashed by "the elites/capitalism/big pharma/college/doctors/etc".
In short, we must all accept that you're right and speaking only fundamental truths. Any contradiction of your beliefs is the work of outside forces trying to discredit you and anyone who can't see that or is unwilling to take your words at face value is a moron or brainwashed. Furthermore, any person who doesn't live as you believe they should is, as you eloquently put it in another thread, devolved and subhuman.

It doesn't take a white coat or a fancy degree to look at the content of your posts and your claim that you've been banned from every other forum you frequent and connect those dots.

Last edited:

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
The promotion of sjw propaganda on one side and ultraconservative views on the other is just the elite trying to pit us against each other....
I'm mildly curious about this assertion. How do the elite promote the propaganda of both the SJW and ultraconservative views?

And, is this something for which you have objective evidence, or is this based on your feelings? If the former, hardbitten realist as you claim to be, please share.

If the latter because you have no evidence, then thanks for letting us know that feelings trump objectivity for you.

Remember, if you really cared to support UTF and wanted to support himand other potentially like him, now's your chance.

Ernesto

Reaction score
You understand that there are people on this forum who are exceptions to this dynamic and how your arguments would be construed as a direct attack on their very existence? I don't care what your politics are or your personal belief but tread very carefully with this stuff as you're walking a real tightrope of your personal beliefs vs personal attacks and bigotry, and personally prefer you don't go there and get yourself banned from here too.

If you'd read my posts, you'd know that I'm not a bigot. I can go back and pull out a few quotes if you'd like.

I'm just tired of the family/tribe destroying propaganda, tired of people changing definitions of words to suit their agendas, and tired of the us vs them game that the left and right are falling for. Most of all, I'm tired of statists, people that refuse to responsibly and ethically meet their own needs and elect and empower tyrants to provide for them, and people that literally enslave and mutilate themselves in the name of falsely perceived comfort.

I also believe that transgenderism is a mental illness called body dysmorphic disorder and there are plenty of real studies that have shown that hormones and surgeries rarely help them actually be happy.

I didn't vet these specific examples but I looked into this deeply years ago in order to try to help my recently transitioned step father in law. Just dropping these as quick examples.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...on-distinguished-fellow-transgender-emotional

If you look at the mouse utopia study and others like it, it becomes very apparent that gender confusion other mental issues are much more common in, and likely caused by, living in unnatural, over populated societies, like the civilization that we're all watching go down the drain right now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

If I can't call em like I see em here and this place is supposed to be a safe space, which I also believe devolves us, just say it and I'll never post another non guitar related post on this forum.

To any trans members that I may have offended,

Offending you is not my intention. Please see me as a friend handing you a joint while we riff about this, unless you're just trolling. I just like to share information I've found in hopes of helping everyone improve their lives and the world around them. Giving people a little insight into the inherent dysfunction of our civilization and the mechanisms that are pushing that dysfunction is my intention. If my words offended you, that was not my intention. I'd definitely recommend thickening your skin up a bit though because if we keep letting the people that are running show now influence our culture, this world is going to get a lot tougher in the near future.

Last edited:

Ernesto

Reaction score
I'm mildly curious about this assertion. How do the elite promote the propaganda of both the SJW and ultraconservative views?

And, is this something for which you have objective evidence, or is this based on your feelings? If the former, hardbitten realist as you claim to be, please share.

If the latter because you have no evidence, then thanks for letting us know that feelings trump objectivity for you.

Remember, if you really cared to support UTF and wanted to support himand other potentially like him, now's your chance.

It would take a book to write all of this out. Check out this documentary and you'll definitely find some rabbit holes to go down. Be warned though, the rabbit hole to the truth is impossible to climb back up and if you have a conscience, you'll be an anarcho-primitivist by the time you hit the bottom.

The info is out there!

Ernesto

Reaction score
, devolved and subhuman.

It doesn't take a white coat or a fancy degree to look at the content of your posts and your claim that you've been banned from every other forum you frequent and connect those dots.

Devolved and subhuman are descriptions, not judgements. 16k years ago, we were stronger, had bigger brains, knew how to live without destroying our environment, could independently and sustainably meet our own needs without empowering psychopaths. Mental illness was rare. People acted in community instead of competition, we weren't overpopulating the planet, changing the climate, overfishing the oceans, neglecting our kids by letting them be raised by the tv and government indoctrination systems. We could handle huge temperature differentials without burning fossil fuels and relying upon sweatshop slave labor to make us clothing from toxic plastic. I could go on and on. We're definitely devolved, and based upon past humans, we're nowhere near as honest, adaptable, and family/tribe oriented. I can go on and on. Thankfully, due to epigenetics, we can reverse that process, but we have to be able to talk about it before we can change, and my ability to do that here is already being threatened so I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.