Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GXPO

Reaction score
The only family I can see commenting on Falbo guitars is 'Sam Falbo', so maybe it's Sam? Is that you Sam? Not that it matters massively, but the new account with supposed information is a little fishy.

SubzeroJake

Reaction score
I love how Tosin said he got his guitars then Integrity (Frank) claims to have surveillance footage of them getting their property? So? They said they grabbed their property. What's your point?

I play music

Reaction score
I wonder if this whole situation thing has any effect on Fishman pickups. Does Falbo still work there? Will Abasi guitars still use their pickups if they have to deal with him? Will Tosin maybe endorse another pickup brand now?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I wonder if this whole situation thing has any effect on Fishman pickups. Does Falbo still work there? Will Abasi guitars still use their pickups if they have to deal with him? Will Tosin maybe endorse another pickup brand now?
I'm sure it won't change a thing.

animalsasleader

Reaction score

Fishman has nothing to do with any of this and I’ll continue to endorse their products. Great company and killer product.

I play music

Reaction score
Thumb-over technique high up the neck on an 8 string? =) It's already a crippled and unhealthy enough technique on a narrow 6 string neck, makes me cringe. Players need to break their bad habits.
I do this too. Lots of player do this. Even Yngwie Malmsteen. His technique does not look unhealthy to me:

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Be me > buys TA sig set last night
Reads thread
*20 min later*
Be Tosin on YouTube > “We at Lollar...”
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU

Really did grab the TA sig set for my Strandy last night, the Moderns need a lil mo ass and I’ve heard nothing but great things :yesway:

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Thumb-over technique high up the neck on an 8 string? =) It's already a crippled and unhealthy enough technique on a narrow 6 string neck, makes me cringe. Players need to break their bad habits.
There's an easy solution, just have someone stand near them and jab them in the thumb with a pushpin whenever it creeps over the top of the neck. That's what my classical guitar teacher did to me when I was a kid.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
He already dresses like he's a getaway driver in a John Wick movie.

Actually is there a way to make that happen?

If you take a peek at his Instagram it's pretty clear the dude also knows how to wheel. I don't think you can fit that many unfinished guitars in a R8 though :lol:

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
There's an easy solution, just have someone stand near them and jab them in the thumb with a pushpin whenever it creeps over the top of the neck. That's what my classical guitar teacher did to me when I was a kid.

:lol: :erk::erk:

I think I'll stick with the thumb over...
My hands are too big to not do thumb over...