Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jarledge

Reaction score
the tam 10 felt like an rg8 with a pickguard. The quality, fit and finish were very lacking for the price. 1074 would get you a much better quality used 2228 and still have enough left over to cover the cost of throwing new pickups in it. I played one and literally LOLed when i looked at the price.

I'd never heard any gripes on the TAM10? Are there any?

And as the TAM100, I was under the impression that only the first batch was bad, and that the flukes were worked out. Could be wrong. I do agree, especially since the JCRG13-8 is literally almost the same thing as well. Makes no sense that the TAM should be that bad. My wenge necked Ibby is pretty amaze-balls and I'd love an 8 with that same feeling neck.

Bring back Tosin Ibanez!

jmeezle

Reaction score
the tam 10 felt like an rg8 with a pickguard. The quality, fit and finish were very lacking for the price. 1074 would get you a much better quality used 2228 and still have enough left over to cover the cost of throwing new pickups in it. I played one and literally LOLed when i looked at the price.

Yes and no, in my experience. Obviously you'll get better fretwork on a Prestige but to say it feels like an RG8 isn't very accurate, IMO. My 852 plays better than my TAM10 but the TAM10 blows it away sound wise. I agree that the price point was way too high for a new one though.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
giphy.gif

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Maybe there IS no actual guitar. The entire thing is made up and THIS is the art that Tosin is working on. It's like the luthierie and internet equivalent of Cage's 4'33".

It turns out this whole thing has been a Nathan For You prank, like the Dumb Starbucks and Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

Last edited:

Latest posts