[ALMOST] NGD DAY! Interceptor Pro 8 String!

Drow Swordsman

Reaction score
So you e-mailed Kurt and said, "I'd like an 8 string Interceptor?"

Yup! I simply asked if he could do it, he said he could, and I said let's do it!

I'm so glad I did. The Intrepid is a cool body, but I really prefer the Interceptor body, no doubts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's fucking cool. If I played an 8, that's what I'd use.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Heh. Had i known it would have been as easy as, "Hey, can we get an 8-string Interceptor?" I wouldn't have spent 2 years hammering away at trying to get the Intrepid made! :lol:

Drow Swordsman

Reaction score
Heh. Had i known it would have been as easy as, "Hey, can we get an 8-string Interceptor?" I wouldn't have spent 2 years hammering away at trying to get the Intrepid made! :lol:

Well, I would say you definitely made a difference, most of the guitar was probably based off the work and calculations you made regarding pickups, fretboard size, etc. It started off as simply a custom intrepid but as details went on I asked if the Interceptor was possible, so I'm pretty sure without your hard work this guitar wouldn't be possible, and for that I thank you, it's really a great guitar.

Fred

Reaction score
Congrats dude! I was worried the Interceptor body might look a bit strangely-proportioned with an 8-string neck, so I'm glad to see that's not the case. Fucking stoked for mine now, though!

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you think there is any chance that we might be able to convince Kurt and Rondo to make some of the Feb/March 2009 run with the Interceptor body shape like this one?

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Wow, killer guitar man! I don't suppose you'd like to reveal how much that set you back would you? I definately didn't know rondo was open to doing 8 string interceptors... I may just have to talk to kurt about it. Unfortunately though I still lack cash :(

XxXPete

Reaction score
Wow that looks stunning.What did that guitar run you? Also guys great board.This is my first post, of many to come. I love it!

www.myspace.com/petepachio Future Devastation Movement W Pete Pachio and Adrian English comin soon in 2009.