American Musical Supply

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My Name is Ryan, and I represent American Musical Supply. I thought that I would open up a discussion about AMS to answer any questions, concerns, or comments you have about American Musical Supply. Need help with some customer service, or just want to know about our policies? Here is the spot to ask.

I can't wait to hear from you:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I fucking love you guys. :bowdown:

I shall be buying my straight Line 6 cab from you pretty soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
Thank you! We love to hear from everyone. You said that you are looking at a Line 6? They are super cool amps. I was looking at one for myself as well.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I will need to check the system tomorrow for that question. However, I will post the answer here as soon as I know!

Yeah Ryan, I've been buying from you guys for like 8 years and the vast majority of times have kept what I purchased, yet I got a call from you guys last time I placed an order saying I'd no longer be able to return items since I did it too often in the past. I think that's absurd and insulting, do you guys even consider recent history? I've spent a fortune at your place, and I don't feel confident in ordering from you guys anymore if you're going to treat 'valued' customers that way.

If you were to reconsider of course I'd appreciate it. I can give you my info if you need it.

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
Zimbloth, would you mind PM'ing me with your last name and zipcode so I can pull up your account tomorrow morning? I would love to take a look at your account and see what I can do for you.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Zimbloth, would you mind PM'ing me with your last name and zipcode so I can pull up your account tomorrow morning? I would love to take a look at your account and see what I can do for you.

Sure, that would be appreciated. Again, when you look it over, review recent history.

PM headed your way now...

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
Thats what I am here for! It never hurts to ask, thats why I opened up this topic. We will talk to you Zimbloth Tomorrow!

Any word on if/when you'll carry the ESP 8s?

I was wondering if you were talking about the ESP LTD FM-408?

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
You guys ship to Canada? Most musical suppliers here suck ass. And do you have a store front? Being Canadian, I've never heard of you guys :lol:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Out of curiousity how many times would someone have to return items to have a hold placed on their account for returns? Saw that previous comment and was curious about how the return policies worked at the big chain guys. I mean, you'd have to return an awful lot of gear for them to put you on a black-list eh? :flame:

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
I've bought a few things from you guys. The first guitar I ever bought with my own money was a Jackson DK2 Dinky, and I bought it with your EZ payment plan. AMS owns all the other sites for that reason alone. You just need to start carrying ENGL now!!! :D

...and a ton more 7's! :yesway:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
:wavey:

good to have some sevenstring representation on the other side :yesway:

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Glad to see AMS here! EZ Payment is awesome... and the fact that your warehouse is like two states away makes shipping nearly instantaneous. I usually get my AMS orders in like 2 days. About 80% of my current gear was bought through you guys!

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for there comments on American Musical Supply. Just to answer a few Questions, I am still waiting from our purchasing department on the ESP Guitars, and the ENGL amps have been suggested. As for JJ's question about shipping to Canada. We do ship most items to Canada. However, there is a list of manufacturers that do not allow us to ship out of the country. I would check with our online Chat if you have a question if a certain product can ship there or not.