American Musical Supply

Cas123

Reaction score
And I, will be pleased when they start shipping internationally to far off places like Australia. None of the Musical discount stores seem to bother
shipping internationally.

I'm new to this forum and would like to say Hi !! :wavey:

I've been trying to buy a Fostex MR-8HD or Fostex MR-16HD at a reasonable price for a while.

Anyone here have one for sale used and would'nt mind shipping it to me?

Thanks, Ron...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
MF and GC are notorious for unloading returns and B-stock shit back onto the customer. How would a person know if they have been duped by you guys in this manner? Don't say you don't do this to your customers, because every online retailer does this shady practice from time to time. Your returns and B stock garbage have got to go somewhere. If you don't screw the unsuspecting customers with this crap, than what do you guys do with returns and b-stock items?

Josh Lawson,
Apologies for the late reply, I've been slammed with new products for the catalog to be mailed on October 13. To answer your question, B-Stock, NFS (Non Factory Sealed), FRS (Factory Re-Sealed) and DSP (Dent/Scratch) products are clearly labled as such on our website. We do NOT sell any of these as "NEW" products. You are correct to state that some items that are returned from customers do in fact go back into inventory but they are inspected and placed into the inventory accordingly and into their respective categories such as B-Stock, NFS, FRS and DSP. Good question!

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
Thanks God-of-thunder, I appreciate the plug.
Yes, do check it out, today's first post was about the Gibson Robot Guitars and the price drop that was recently applied. I can't believe some of the crazy discounts applied.

Visit the American Musical Supply Gear Blog!

Check out the price drops on the Gibson Robot Guitars!

Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar with Case

Gibson Robot SG Special Electric Guitar with Case

Gibson Robot Explorer Electric Guitar with Case

Gibson Robot Flying V Electric Guitar with Case

Also, check out our Electric Guitars section and let me know what you think. We've been getting some excellent feedback about our selection.

Thanks for all of your support everybody, I appreciate the love and the business!

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
lol, I actually talked to our guitar purchaser about that last week. We should have some cool new stuff coming soon. After winter NAMM we always get a lot of new products so I'll push for more extended range guitars.
Ryan

errnestoo

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, winter namm should have lots of fun stuff! Hopefully we'll see some lower cost extendeds a la the LTD 408.

lol, I actually talked to our guitar purchaser about that last week. We should have some cool new stuff coming soon. After winter NAMM we always get a lot of new products so I'll push for more extended range guitars.
Ryan

AMS-Ryans

At your service!
Reaction score
I'll try to keep you all posted regarding new additions. I know the Gear Blog will be updated as the new stuff gets added to system so that will be a good way to stay on top of what we're adding. Other than that...just ask. I'm hoping to get to the go NAMM this year as I have been making plans to film exclusive AMS product demos at the tradeshow for the Gear Blog as "Vlog" entries. I haven't heard the word yet but If I do get to go again I will make a post about it on the Gear Blog.

Ryan