Amps you WISH would be re-issued

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
RedBear Mk120. It was maybe the best sounding amp I've ever owned. Low end was huge, had a ton of gain, but sounded really nice with breakup sounds, too.
View attachment 145852

I think they're just JCM800 with more low end, though?
Totally forgot about these. I can't remember if I ever owned one, but if I didn't, I always wanted one. They used to be stupid cheap and I thought they'd be an easy score later if I ever felt the itch. I haven't seen one in years!

The one amp I really wish I could've tried in its heyday was the Titan Custom. Unfortunately, like many custom amp/guitar companies, the company went down in flames and they became impossible to find, but I remember almost buying one several times and I thought they always sounded killer in clips. Also: the Mako Dorado and Mak 4 preamp. I remember those were like $800 new and I constantly kicked myself for never buying one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moongrum

Reaction score
SWR Bass 350 (the red face one)
Man, I haven't thought about SWR in a long time. They were like the coolest amp company when I was in middle school, tons of cool artists used them and TalkBass loved them. What's particularly desirable about the 350? \

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
All the cool shit I bought and sold like 20 years ago and is now either unobtainium or I'd need to take out a second mortgage for. :lol:

But mostly cool Mesa stuff like Racktifiers, 400+, old Boogies, etc. You'd think reissue loving Gibson would make it happen.

A couple months ago I was missing the Dual Recto I used to have...every time I look up gear I used to have it makes me sick how much it's worth now. Hell, I used to have a Boss Metalcore pedal and I think even that might be worth something now.

rokket2005

Reaction score
Fryette UL. Steve's been saying forever that there's a II coming, like the Deliverance, but it's still nowhere to be seen.
Yeah, he said it was supposed to be ready for Page Hamilton on tour. A little while ago PG did a rig rundown with him and he mentioned that he was supposed to be using them but Steven told him he needed just a little more time working on it

Nightside

Reaction score
Crate GX120
Peavey teal stripe Bandit with Scorpion
Peavey Supreme
Randall RH100G2

Johnson Amplification modeling amps