And now for something COMPLETELY different

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:ugh:

It's the eyes. The eyes of a heartless killer.

Speaking of which..latest attempt at higher eyebrows and eyes more suited to what I'm after

430205_2887206017091_1168404421_32317421_1418575570_n.jpg

I kinda look like a video game character..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
I'm so confused - So your spending the rest of this year up until Halloween trying to make yourself a woman JUST for Halloween, or are you actually staying that way/ doing this out of interest?

Haven't been on the forums long enough, so the amount of what-the-fuckkery is staggering right now lol

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Lookin' good sexeh!!!! :wub:

I might wanna throw my hat into this drag race. Of course being half chick DOES give me some advantage.

So whaddya say Stacci? Can Jessica come out to play? ;)

Reaction score
:ugh:

It's the eyes. The eyes of a heartless killer.

Edit: seriously though, that's a lot of preparation for hallowe'en, and it's frightening how much a little make-up and a shave can change your face. Are you sucking your cheeks in / pouting extravagantly in those photos, or is that all the work of the cosmetics?
That's contouring..the makeup makes my cheeks more defined.

I'm so confused - So your spending the rest of this year up until Halloween trying to make yourself a woman JUST for Halloween, or are you actually staying that way/ doing this out of interest?

Haven't been on the forums long enough, so the amount of what-the-fuckkery is staggering right now lol
It started as just a Halloween thing, but I'm seriously considering making it a profession. I'm a drag queen..not transgendered. I'm not staying this way 24/7..it's the costume for the job. And as stated before it takes a lot of work to pull this off, so I have to start now to have everything I need by Halloween
Lookin' good sexeh!!!! :wub:

I might wanna throw my hat into this drag race. Of course being half chick DOES give me some advantage.

So whaddya say Stacci? Can Jessica come out to play? ;)

Dude I say go for it. Find a drag queen (a good one) to be your drag mother and teach you. Mine hold many titles from pageants and is Miss Wisconsin 2 years in a row. There some similarity in out makeup, obviously because she taught me, but I purposely wanted to keep a bit of her in there since I'm her drag daughter. Jarica Jordan is her name
33647_436596207786_306765292786_5230241_4510299_n.jpg

great_kthulu

Reaction score
Speaking of which..latest attempt at higher eyebrows and eyes more suited to what I'm after

430205_2887206017091_1168404421_32317421_1418575570_n.jpg

I kinda look like a video game character..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

dear god... you look like kerrigan from starcraft in that shot!

edit: I give you huge props for doing this man! Good luck tucking that MASSIVE pair you are gonna have to try and hide, cus doing something like this takes huge balls!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Me six months ago:
P071911_1005.jpg

GIRL MODE ACTIVATE!!!:
P122811_1428.jpg

IMG_20120112_193648.jpg

And yes I am transgendered so Im transitioning to look like this regularly. It's very much a work in progress, but I'll be clothes and makeup shopping soon.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I love this thread. :wub:

Fap, fap, fap, fap....
;) :p

And yeah drak, I see the similarities. I have no eyeliner or stuff for eyebrows, or else I'd get to work on those too.

I can say to all you guys, that after doing this, you will NEVER bitch at your girl for taking too long to get ready ever again. This took about 2-3 weeks of solid practice with makeup, several mach 3 heads for shaving, and covertly raiding my mom's wig and makeup kit undetected. No small feats there. The longest time spent wad about 4 hours prep work because I had to remove so much body hair, plus moisturizing and face scrubs so that the makeup held better and I looked less wrinkled. The actual application took 30 minutes and another five or so to set the wig. I've had gynemastica (sp?) (males that develop breasts) since puberty so that chest is all me; no bras or padding.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
430798_2885413092269_1168404421_32317142_1014979291_n.jpg
images

Doing good so far :yesway:

It's strange to think how many women I've seen just walking by in a store who you could pass for just like that.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Nope, just redoing my wardrobe since all I have are guy clothes.
And I just officially bought myself an Ibby RG570, with plans to get a 7string and a tube amp head. Gear is still my hobby of choice. ;)

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Dayum Drak that looks pretty solid.! Usually Drag queens look way too makup and not enough queen, but you seem to have a decent ratio there! :yesway:

Reaction score
Dayum Drak that looks pretty solid.! Usually Drag queens look way too makup and not enough queen, but you seem to have a decent ratio there! :yesway:

Oh it'll get more severe trust me. I do prefer over-the-top styles and that's the direction I'm going. I'm still keeping a slight "pageant fish" element in honor of my drag mother but I prefer heavy makeup and whatnot.

And Ghst..how DARE you. I have yet to buy clothes. Monday I have to go to women's stores, find my size (Believed to be a 26) and go from there. Is it sad that I'm GAS'in BIGTIME..not for musical gear..but for a damn 700 pair of fake drag titties? I want them so so bad