And now for something COMPLETELY different

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

groph

Reaction score
Drak, you turned out pretty well! Still, to look less like a man in drag, is there any way to make your nose appear less broad if you do this again? Hiding it with your hair covering half your face kind of works, but you can't rely on your hair staying that way.

I'd love to try drag out for the fun of it, but I don't exactly have a feminine face. I could lose some weight to deflate my cheeks a bit, but I have a really strong brow (I get it from my grandmother on my mom's side, all the men have it really bad) - my eyes look like they're in shadow all the time and if I look down slightly you can barely even see my eyes. I look sort of like a Neanderthal but I have a tiny white person nose/lips. I'd just want to see if it's possible to make me pass as a woman. Certainly wouldn't be "hot" at all since I am in no way androgynous looking, but maybe I could do a fat middle aged woman kind of look.

this is sort of freaky - he's still got a male looking wider mouth and stronger jaw but otherwise he's pretty androgynous and symmetrical which translates into an attractive "female" face. His "boobs" are a bit too high, though. No way I'd be able to do this. Maybe ss.org should have a hottest girl contest. I know some girls post on here but surely one of us girly-men can be better looking!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Drak, you turned out pretty well! Still, to look less like a man in drag, is there any way to make your nose appear less broad if you do this again? Hiding it with your hair covering half your face kind of works, but you can't rely on your hair staying that way.

I'd love to try drag out for the fun of it, but I don't exactly have a feminine face. I could lose some weight to deflate my cheeks a bit, but I have a really strong brow (I get it from my grandmother on my mom's side, all the men have it really bad) - my eyes look like they're in shadow all the time and if I look down slightly you can barely even see my eyes. I look sort of like a Neanderthal but I have a tiny white person nose/lips. I'd just want to see if it's possible to make me pass as a woman. Certainly wouldn't be "hot" at all since I am in no way androgynous looking, but maybe I could do a fat middle aged woman kind of look.

this is sort of freaky - he's still got a male looking wider mouth and stronger jaw but otherwise he's pretty androgynous and symmetrical which translates into an attractive "female" face. His "boobs" are a bit too high, though. No way I'd be able to do this. Maybe ss.org should have a hottest girl contest. I know some girls post on here but surely one of us girly-men can be better looking!

Actually makeup contouring works wonders. I haven't completely contoured my nose yet because I tried it once and I ended up looking like one of the Jacksons. Mind you I still don't have all the appropriate makeup..so I'll still work on that. The hair is 1) put into a more feminine style for effect, and 2) a cover as I have a BITCH of a time drawing on eyebrows on that side :wallbash:..I'm still learning. In one of those pics (the white eye one) the eyebrows were perfect but I cropped the pic to cut out my broad shoulders, using hair as a "smokescreen" to shadow my face where needed and take away the broadness of my shoulders. There are a million tricks in the book and they work if you know how to apply them..right now I'm learning which combination works for me. Keep in mind I'm not doing "fish" drag..so I don't want my look to be "believable" female..I'm more a fan of girls like:

Yara Sofia:
pic.jpg

Sharon Needles (my major inspiration)
tumblr_lw9mk4F7wc1qf1fsa.jpg

Divine:
divine.jpg

Porcelain:
423794_218376164919488_133842163372889_441140_1272933528_n.jpg

and Mimi Imfurst:
viewimage_story.php

Don't be a drag, just be a queen!

(Sorry..)
:squint: Meg...go to your room

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Oh it'll get more severe trust me. I do prefer over-the-top styles and that's the direction I'm going. I'm still keeping a slight "pageant fish" element in honor of my drag mother but I prefer heavy makeup and whatnot.

And Ghst..how DARE you. I have yet to buy clothes. Monday I have to go to women's stores, find my size (Believed to be a 26) and go from there. Is it sad that I'm GAS'in BIGTIME..not for musical gear..but for a damn 700 pair of fake drag titties? I want them so so bad

If you wanna know your waist size in womens:
Find your waist size in men's and subtract 20. I have a size 46 in mens, so my female waist size is 26.

Reaction score
Damnn. Had no idea they were so expensive though....

Being a drag queen is VERY expensive. Luckily I have hair, because wigs are expensive too. This is NOT shit you do just for shits and giggles unless you don't mind spending the cash.

Wigs = 60 dollars and up (60 if you just want a moderately good one)

Shoes = 100+ if they're good shoes

Clothes= hundreds of dollars if you don't go to a "big girls" store and pick up something. If you have a costume concept that is more couture then expect to pay. Most queens learn to sew to help keep cost down

Makeup = minimum 50 bucks and that's not even counting brushes which START at 45 bucks and you need a few of them, then there's eyelashes and whatnot

Tucking tools = a gaff is like 20, you still need duct tape etc

Shaving accessories = it's recommended that you buy and electric clipper to shave better..not cheap

Breast plates are like 700 bucks and cheaper

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Yeah, Drak's right. This shit is expensive. Im not even doing drag type looks, just modest stuff to blend in and I'm STILL dropping coin like it's nothing. Im talking women's jeans, girl t-shirts, bras, panties, wig, makeup, and hygiene products. Not to mention socks and tennis shoes. Since I'm a fat bitch, I get charged even more for the plus sizes. Aye carrumba!!!

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
Yeah, Drak's right. This shit is expensive. Im not even doing drag type looks, just modest stuff to blend in and I'm STILL dropping coin like it's nothing. Im talking women's jeans, girl t-shirts, bras, panties, wig, makeup, and hygiene products. Not to mention socks and tennis shoes. Since I'm a fat bitch, I get charged even more for the plus sizes. Aye carrumba!!!

Arn`t panties to tight for your balls??? and Hygiene products???

Is that really neccesary? : /

Reaction score

If you tuck, your balls aren't a factor.

Tucking is how you get rid of your normal genital bulge to fit women's pants and whatnot.

There are two cavities in which your balls go into your body when you're very cold. You take your balls, put them back up there, with your remaining sack and penis, you "tuck" it all the way back to your ass. Now to keep it there many use duct tape and/or a gaff. A gaff is a "crotch girdle" type thing that's like super tight underwear to keep your tuck from popping out

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
If you tuck, your balls aren't a factor.

Tucking is how you get rid of your normal genital bulge to fit women's pants and whatnot.

There are two cavities in which your balls go into your body when you're very cold. You take your balls, put them back up there, with your remaining sack and penis, you "tuck" it all the way back to your ass. Now to keep it there many use duct tape and/or a gaff. A gaff is a "crotch girdle" type thing that's like super tight underwear to keep your tuck from popping out

Ahh I know of that but still man. Isn`t that annoying/uncomfortable and when you need to take a leak a problem?

Reaction score
Ahh I know of that but still man. Isn`t that annoying/uncomfortable and when you need to take a leak a problem?

I have no clue..I refuse to tuck. Years ago I sat down wrong and a ball popped into it's cavity and I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT..it was the weirdest feeling ever. I've been scarred and I'm hoping to use other methods to avoid tucking.

From what pro drag queens say, it's not uncomfortable once you're used to it, and having to pee IS a bit of a problem, but you just pee before you tuck and try not to drink a lot.

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
I have no clue..I refuse to tuck. Years ago I sat down wrong and a ball popped into it's cavity and I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT..it was the weirdest feeling ever. I've been scarred and I'm hoping to use other methods to avoid tucking.

From what pro drag queens say, it's not uncomfortable once you're used to it, and having to pee IS a bit of a problem, but you just pee before you tuck and try not to drink a lot.

Sounds like a fucking nightmare. I know I`m not gonna be messing around with them balls. Damn. Didn`t know Drag queens went to such lengths, I guess that why they`re pros though.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score

Well for me the hygiene stuff is necessary. People forget to SMELL like a girl, plus you need to take care of your skin. Especially in the face since makeup can clog your pores and give you acne. And nobody is attracted to a girl with alligator skin. So that involves various lotions, creams, and perfumes. And Im not really even a girly girl. I just have to do this shit if I want to blend in better. The difference between drak and I is that Im trying to look like your average metalhead girl, and Drak is aiming for more extravagant stuff. Most of my clothes are jeans and tshirts, with only one cute top and two pencil skirts for going out to a bar or something. The rest is just casual wear.

As for panties, there are crossdressing lines that give you a little more room to tuck your junk by your trunk. I have huge thighs, so I have to be VERY careful when I walk and sit. To give you an idea of how careful I gotta be, imagine two large, angry pythons surrounding your balls at all times. One false move, and they'll squeeze 'em right off you... :lol:
Most of the time I don't bother tucking, unless I'm wearing a skirt. My new boot-cut jeans actually have plenty of space in that area so tucking isn't necessary. But I probably need to learn to get used to it.
As for peeing, there ARE techniques where you can tuck so that the tip of your dick is exposed so that you can pee while sitting. Im looking into this myself actually...