Animals As Leaders MEGATHREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
What happened to the music video they wanted to release like yeaaaars ago :scratch:

6 months ago!!

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Question time!

if you could ask Tosin (or any of the band) a question or a series of questions, what would you ask?

for me, it would have to be;

Would you ever do any more work with Evan Brewer?
Would you ever bring a vocalist into AaL? (even experiment?)
Have you ever played 9 string guitar? Would you have Extra high or low string?
what do you think of Agile guitars?

jafurman

Reaction score
Question time!

if you could ask Tosin (or any of the band) a question or a series of questions, what would you ask?

for me, it would have to be;

Would you ever do any more work with Evan Brewer?
Would you ever bring a vocalist into AaL? (even experiment?)
Have you ever played 9 string guitar? Would you have Extra high or low string?
what do you think of Agile guitars?

He answers about Evan and a vocalist in this video (I believe it's the first question asked).

Also, I'm among those going to Camping With Animals and if anybody has questions they'd like me to relay to Tosin, Javier, Matt or Evan, I'd be glad to do so.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
He answers about Evan and a vocalist in this video (I believe it's the first question asked).

Also, I'm among those going to Camping With Animals and if anybody has questions they'd like me to relay to Tosin, Javier, Matt or Evan, I'd be glad to do so.

sweet. ask about 9 strings. just interesting is all. and see if he has any plans to do anything with any vocalists:shred:

prh

Plini
Reaction score
SYDNEY PEOPLE, get yourselves there early and support my good buddies the helix nebula playing their very first show :)

SurferDud50

Reaction score
Reading this has reminded me how much I love AAL, and has convinced me that I want to go. I was ambiguos about getting a ticket as I'm in the middle of exams at the moment, but I went to Tosin's clinic last time he came around and had an absolute blast, don't think I can miss the opportunity to see him live especially with the rest of the band. So stuff exams. AAL > Exams :D

jeremyb

Reaction score
Argh sooooooooo excited, flying into wellington today for their second New Zealand show with BTBAM!!! :hbang::shred:

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
Wow Garstka seems to have got more comfortable, he's a seems to have the power in the heavier sections that Navene did now.