Another Killer New Boss Delay: DM-100

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This looks pretty crazy with 8 analog bucket brigade chips and full digital / midi control with presets etc etc etc.

"The feature-stacked stompbox combines all-analog repeats with modern CPU control – and it could be a game-changer in the world of analog delays"...

Boss-DM-101.png

Mourguitars

Reaction score
Boss is really stepping up these days !

Im still learning my way around the DD-500...im holding off on the new SDE3000EVH until then , and now this Delay !

Lol

Mike

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Very cool. Amazing they can tempt me with several hundred dollar delay pedals when I already have an FM3 collecting dust. Really liking the company direction lately. They even had me with a commemorative hardwood jazz chorus.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup. Boss is killing it lately doing things their own way. I just got a RC-10R and that little thing is just insane for jamming. Tons of fun.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
More delays? I'm all for it.

DECEMBER

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sounded great until I saw it only has mono input. I can't use it if I can't put the stereo chorus in front of it.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Wtf is that avatar pic with real amps and no signs of Axe-Fx? Who are you and what did you do with budda? :pissed:
He doomed

Granted the previous pic was a strat running the 2203/twin rig, so :lol:

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Boss is really stepping up these days !

Im still learning my way around the DD-500...im holding off on the new SDE3000EVH until then , and now this Delay !

Lol

Mike

I was literally debating the SDE3000, and then this drops too. I’m def going to wait for more videos and clips. But these look really cool.

ThunderUnderground

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dang, $500? They got some stuff competition in that range...

That's an 8 stage analog BB delay with all the other features? I'm not a huge effects guy but I can't think of another delay that has this feature set.
Ibanez HD1000 rack delay was $500 back in 1984, I imagine the new Boss unit is equally, if not more capable.

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
That's an 8 stage analog BB delay with all the other features? I'm not a huge effects guy but I can't think of another delay that has this feature set.
True, but I think at this range, analog vs digital doesn't matter nearly as much. Everything in the $300+ range, digital or analog, is fantastic. I think a $500 Boss pedal will be a tough sell to most guys willing to spend that kind of cash on their board. They should make a new brand for their high end pedals IMO.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
True, but I think at this range, analog vs digital doesn't matter nearly as much. Everything in the $300+ range, digital or analog, is fantastic. I think a $500 Boss pedal will be a tough sell to most guys willing to spend that kind of cash on their board. They should make a new brand for their high end pedals IMO.

Agree to disagree based on the number of people I have seen saying they're pre-ordering these.